Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That bloody hurt!
25 March 2014, 23:57,
That bloody hurt!
Over the man shed earlier , giving my nail gun a bit of a service.....turned on the compressor.....pluged in the hose, loaded up the gun ...shot the mag into a piece of old floorboard....gun worked fine ...not used it for a year.....threw the wood out onto the pile ready to chop up .....closed the shed ....started to walk over to the cottage ....dark by now ....and yes you got it ....I walked straight on to the now nail up piece of wood , and yes in did bloody hurt ! So folks place some of these buggers out at night around your house......it worked on me.....have to go ......where is the TCP to bath my foot .....what a bloody pratt...........enjoy
26 March 2014, 04:02,
RE: That bloody hurt!
That calls for an Accident & Emergency trip and some covering antibiotics!

Try safety nails, next time, sometimes called "Spongey Punjis"!
Sign on my back door: "Dear Burglar: Name anybody who will be looking for you beneath my floorboards!"
26 March 2014, 10:13,
Harsh! Hope you're okay SS.

Nice thought though. I've thought of similar, but will PM you with that.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
26 March 2014, 10:49,
silly sod!Big Grin better change your user name to "Hop-along Cassidy"!!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 March 2014, 11:44,
Hiya hop-along.....hope you're back on two feet quickly.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

26 March 2014, 16:25,
Its something i will be using as home security/area denial but i'm pretty confident one of my own will fall victim to them!
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
26 March 2014, 22:07,
Thanks guys ! For your support ha ha .....just grazed my little toe ....nothing to worry about.....hurt my survival prowess more.....