Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immediate Gratification Syndrome
27 March 2014, 18:10,
RE: Immediate Gratification Syndrome
To bloody right NR.......if I worry about anything its THIS and only this bothers me the Most! .
27 March 2014, 18:12, (This post was last modified: 27 March 2014, 18:14 by bigpaul.)
what worries me is people/sheeple and how they will act in a given situation, you see I don't trust them and never will.

I think that lack of trust is the one thing that will keep me alive post SHTF.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 March 2014, 18:55,
the more i see of my fellow man the more i think the descent into societal/financial ruin is going to be a slide rather than a crash(in the UK anyway)with the gap opening up between rich and poor gated communities will spring up and no go area's and ghetto's will proliferate, sort of a USA badlands meets South Africa...the final straw will be when the welfare state collapses.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
27 March 2014, 19:02,
for once we agree, when I look around at my fellow man/woman I wonder why they are so stupid but when I see what is breeding these days I see the reason. civilisation these days is built on greed and the gratification of that greed, so the economic collapse will be a case of sooner rather than later, with the collapse of society following soon after.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.