Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logistics-taking your eye off the ball
31 March 2014, 08:56,
Logistics-taking your eye off the ball
Over the winter months from around the end of September I have not been paying close attention to the stores issues, EG if I wanted Kitchen Roll or Laundry detergent I just yelled at junior to bring some down from the big cupboard. This morning I shout to the spoilt brat and ask him to bring a 4 pack of kitchen roll down and a bottle of domestos.

"Dad we haven't got either"!!!!!! was the reply.

Trots upstairs and inspects both cupboards, gallops back down and checks under the stairs and under the sink, anxiety grows and goes out to garage with check lists in hand.

Shit,since Sept 2013 we really have depleted our stocks, below is just some of the stuff we have ran down to very low levels, or ran out of.

Kitchen roll
Toilet Paper
Baby wipes
Domestos both 1 litre and 5 litre bottles
Flash liquid surface cleaner
Detol
Bin bags !!!!! I thought we had hundreds of them!!!!
Stardrops
Comfort fabric cond ( I like soft skivvies Smile )
Disposable razors
Sanex hand cleaner

Coffee mate
Bread flour
Powdered eggs
Cooking oil
Apple juice !!! Has the little sod been bathing in it ?
Tinned pies (ok my bad Rolleyes)

Hell there is even only two boxes of compo rations left and I don't trust the dates on them.

Petrol
Engine oil semi synthetic
WD 40
De-icer
Screen wash

4x2 plywood boards

Cold & Flu Caps
Gaviscon
Colofac
Paracetamol

I an genuinely shocked and surprised just how easy it was to get through so much gear and not notice, I need to pay more attention in future, I hope the same cock up does not apply to you folks.

Messages In This Thread
Logistics-taking your eye off the ball - by NorthernRaider - 31 March 2014, 08:56