Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drone fitted with an 80,000 volt tazer.
6 April 2014, 09:52,
drone fitted with an 80,000 volt tazer.
be afraid, be very afraid? how the heck do you defend against something like this? http://gizmodo.com/meet-cupid-the-drone-...1539064715
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 April 2014, 10:19,
RE: drone fitted with an 80,000 volt tazer.
bloody hells bells ,they will take over soon ,sky net comes to mind Smile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
6 April 2014, 10:33,
yeah, a copper with a tazer you can at least TRY and run away, but you'll never see these things coming, especially in a built up area.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 April 2014, 10:51,
just imagine, making it through wtshtf....got your homestead sorted got your crops in,and your animals sorted , life is hard but good..........then along comes a drone you cannot see or hear .....and drops you like a stone, that's the trouble with new techno WE will always be behind THEY will always be in front. Take a tip from the distant past............underground......cave.
6 April 2014, 10:59,
If it is firing a normal tazor round its got to get as close as 6.4 meters which makes it vulnerable and at that range very hearable, an air rifle would bring it down.

6 April 2014, 11:21,
I'm wondering if an air rifle pellet or a crossbow bolt could bring this thing down? are they that vulnerable or wouldn't some defence be built in? I mean it cant be that simple, surely?
6 April 2014, 11:36,
Most drones are made from very lightweight plastic and are powered by three or four little fans driven by small electric motors powered by a battery, they fly em for fun at a model airplane club near here, they are always crashing them and breaking them. I reckon a crossbow bolt with either a pointed bolt or even better a blunt head would smash the drone completely.

6 April 2014, 12:45,
don't think it would do it much good BP mateSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
6 April 2014, 13:35,
well ok, seems to have got that one sorted thenBig GrinBig Grin
6 April 2014, 14:39,
I was thinking more on the lines of a full size job BP / NR