Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drone fitted with an 80,000 volt tazer.
6 April 2014, 15:10, (This post was last modified: 6 April 2014, 15:28 by RoadWarrior.)
RE: drone fitted with an 80,000 volt tazer.
Going underground is the best bet .....if its the full size job like what the Evil Empire are using in Afgan/Iraq and on their own citizens in "battleground USA" !! But think I'd be too bothered at first cos after TSHTF we would probs see helicopters(army) first before any drones ....... I mean its fucking bad enuff when the police copters go over.....they are too hard to escape from ......bloody heat seeking/thermal imaging cameras!! I'm paranoid enough I think !! Glad I don't live in a big city....the yanks will find out soon enuff about these cursed bloody drones unfortunatly .....once the dollar collapse comes .....the gun grabs and death camps go fully operational !! I hate military teknologee .....the evil bastards !

still don't think these are indestructible....as NR says you'd have to get really close ,and don't think theyd be that silent either ! if the Afgans supposedly brought down a stealth bomber with a a supposed AK47 ..anythings possible ....id shoot a xbow bolt at one of these flying Dalek muthafuckers anyday !

Messages In This Thread
RE: drone fitted with an 80,000 volt tazer. - by RoadWarrior - 6 April 2014, 15:10