RE: Coming Up....
(8 April 2014, 12:15)BeardyMan Wrote:
(7 April 2014, 12:27)BeardyMan

[quote='bigpaul Wrote:
WE?????????????

Yes, we.

we
pronoun

used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people considered together.

just wondering where the second person was coming from since you've just moved, somehow cant see Jade and the kids sneaking under any radar.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 April 2014, 13:39,
(8 April 2014, 13:33)bigpaul Wrote: just wondering where the second person was coming from since you've just moved, somehow cant see Jade and the kids sneaking under any radar.

What's my moving got to do with it?

There's a group of us going. I have friends all over the place BP.
8 April 2014, 13:43,
(8 April 2014, 13:39)BeardyMan Wrote:
(8 April 2014, 13:33)bigpaul Wrote: just wondering where the second person was coming from since you've just moved, somehow cant see Jade and the kids sneaking under any radar.

you don't stay long enough in one place to make friends.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 April 2014, 13:44,
(8 April 2014, 13:43)bigpaul Wrote:
(8 April 2014, 13:39)BeardyMan Wrote:

you don't stay long enough in one place to make friends.

Says who? You? Ah, yes, you're the expert aren't you.

Wanker.
8 April 2014, 13:56,
you'll find my full reply on DIFO.
8 April 2014, 14:06,
BP, you're making yourself look like an idiot on two forums at once. That's impressive...

Anyway, back to the thread (for people who actually get out and do things...)

Planning a summer trip to Wales. One or two nights, hike and camp. Lightweight for me. Incorporating a bit of a rat pack challenge too.
9 April 2014, 09:25,
Having recently introduced our new GSD to the family, i plan to start teaching him to track this summer, it's fun for both of us, and a hugely useful skill to have when food is short on the ground
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....