Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Camping and Bushcraft a part of prepping and survivalism? Your Views
7 April 2014, 14:02, (This post was last modified: 7 April 2014, 14:03 by bigpaul.)
RE: Is Camping and Bushcraft a part of prepping and survivalism? Your Views
(7 April 2014, 13:56)Scythe13 Wrote:
(7 April 2014, 13:55)bigpaul Wrote:
(7 April 2014, 13:50)BeardyMan Wrote:
(7 April 2014, 13:46)bigpaul Wrote: you were all camped on a scheduled ancient monument in a prohibited camping area.
Can't have been that prohibited...

A fine spot it was actually, very peaceful.
it might have been peaceful, you were probably sleeping on ancient remains of dead people, that's why its a scheduled ancient monument. no respect.

BP, that's miles from accurate. It was ancient house ruins, not a burial ground mate.

how do you know? in ancient times the dead were buried near the living, not always I grant you. but anyway that's beside the point(I did say PROBABLY) its an ancient scheduled monument, if anyone had bothered to get a map from the tourist information office they would have known. just cos the plebs were crawling over it dosent make it ok, just shows how thick they are and disrespectful too, good job the Ranger didn't come across you all he'd have got you all to move on.

still, I cant expect townies to understand can I?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Camping and Bushcraft a part of prepping and survivalism? Your Views - by bigpaul - 7 April 2014, 14:02