Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S13's Skills Project. Skill 1 - Hunting
28 April 2014, 09:28, (This post was last modified: 28 April 2014, 09:42 by Scythe13.)
RE: S13's Skills Project. Skill 1 - Hunting
Brilliant feedback and pics everyone!

We still have next weekend to go.

I'm at work now, so will try a little 'suit and tie' stalking on my lunch break with my mobile, and see what I can get there too. I'll take my camera into work tomorrow and see if I can upload the photos through one of work's computers.

DZ, great to see you're always aware now and checking for food wherever you go. That's the fun of developing the "hunter's eye". With practice and plenty of trial and error, you'll be able to be much more consistant with your results.

Also, the further affield you are, the wilder and more weary the animals. For real fun, try getting woodies while out in the middle of nowhere! I've heard stories that they have freaked out and flown away, just because they saw a person (in full camo, but with eyes showing) blink! That small blink was enough to freak them and they scattered. If you can stalk a wild woodie, you're a beast.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
RE: S13's Skills Project. Skill 1 - Hunting - by Scythe13 - 28 April 2014, 09:28