Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Considerations for a Foot Passenger GHB.
26 April 2014, 18:18,
RE: Considerations for a Foot Passenger GHB.
OK, I'm with you on the kit TOF

I have a bag similar to this that I use for short haul flights, or long haul if its a quick in and out meeting.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/More4bagz-Approv...43&sr=1-23

Mine is made by an Italian manufacturer, I cannot remember thir name at the mo and I'm away from home so cannot check. The important thing is to get one that meets airline overhead bin dimensions. Also 2 wheelers are better than the 4 wheeled ones that are all the rage now. And those two wheels need to be large roller blare type wheels... why? Because with a bag that's properly constructed you can drag it while running at a good pace. Some of these sorts of bag also have built in ruck sack strapping that zip into hidden compartments, so even more useful.

Loads and loads of people travel with this sort of airline approved baggage so it blends in quite well. I like the ones with loads of externally accessible compartments as this means that documents, sweets, phones, notepads etc can be retrieved without opening the bag for the whole wide world to scrutinise. For sure I stopped using hard shell cases for this reason.

To add to the list, I'd add a simple mobile phone in a waterproof box ( The little Samsungs are brilliant em-com units and hold charge forever.) and of course I'd have a small ruggedized walkie talkie as well.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

Messages In This Thread
Considerations for a Foot Passenger GHB. - by TOF - 25 April 2014, 17:05
RE: Considerations for a Foot Passenger GHB. - by Lightspeed - 26 April 2014, 18:18