Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Main Sticking Points
7 May 2014, 11:30,
RE: Main Sticking Points
(7 May 2014, 07:20)John Wrote: Many appear by their replies here on the forum think that SHTF will be short lived, we will get back to 'normal', at least one day and as BP says many have no idea of the country these days. This regretfully will only add to the die-off.

quite so John.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 May 2014, 15:07,
Main problem I'm having at the moment is durability of stuff, finding a lot of my newer kit isn't lasting as long as I'd hoped.

Things that I bought 2-3 years ago are having to be repaired/replaced, while stuff I've had longer still works fine.

Also trying to get more obscure stuff is getting a lot more difficult- especially buying online.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
7 May 2014, 16:58,
(7 May 2014, 15:07)Bucket Wrote: Main problem I'm having at the moment is durability of stuff, finding a lot of my newer kit isn't lasting as long as I'd hoped.

Things that I bought 2-3 years ago are having to be repaired/replaced, while stuff I've had longer still works fine.

This is one of the reasons I'm going to be pumping out as many reviews as I can this year. It saves people a lot of money if they find out gear isn't up to scratch.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 May 2014, 16:58,
Médical knowledge and supplies