Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we have
9 May 2014, 14:20,
RE: Do we have
Like I said tool to me , loads of comms groups loads of camping walking groups learnt a lot from there
9 May 2014, 15:29,
(9 May 2014, 14:20)Shaysdad99 Wrote: Like I said tool to me , loads of comms groups loads of camping walking groups learnt a lot from there

Facebook can be used to get in touch with people of similar interests. It's like a massive forum really.

I don't personally have an FB account, but I get why people would have them.

Back to the original post...I don't think we do have an official S.UK FB page.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
9 May 2014, 15:30,
(9 May 2014, 14:01)Shaysdad99 Wrote: I am not a sheeple Facebook is a tool for me weather using sales sites or off roading groups wealth of knowledge to be had

I'm registered on several Land Rover and 4x4 forums (most also have facebook links) and all of them are massively better for exchanging information; getting responses to problems; arranging local meets/trips etc etc than FaceBook has ever been.

The problem with FaceAche is that everyone seems to think it is some kind of popularity contest and they all seem more interested in promoting how wonderful they themselves are rather than discussing specific issues.
10 May 2014, 10:20,
I have not set up a Facebook page but I have had a few emails of preppers asking me to join them.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin