Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use of PED WTSHTF and Afterwards
10 May 2014, 13:14,
RE: Use of PED WTSHTF and Afterwards
Scythe1 Wrote:Paracetamol, Asprin, Calpol, Grip Water, Desmopressin, HCG, Proviron, all have little to no side effects. The list is actually huge!!!

A bit like we used to "know" the world was flat!

Just using your own example from the rebuilding society discussions, these drugs may have little or no side affects - BASED ON CURRENT KNOWLEDGE!

But as you have previously indicated our current knowledge of many things may well be very flawed and we really cannot understand categorically how drugs actually affect the body as current knowledge isn't that advanced.

Also if you are taking more than one drug, the cocktail effect is even less known and the reactions may differ hugely between different people.

For example most people love chocolate, fairly innocent you may assume, but whenever my ex ate high coca content Belgium chocolate, she got serious heart palpitations which would make her dizzy and faint.

Also another example of lack of understanding in recent living memory, was that of asbestos, ok not a drug, but a lack of knowledge about its harmful effects on the body! Between the 1900's and the late 1970's asbestos really was seen as a wonder material and was used in 1000's of products, but today we all know that there are 1000's of asbestos related deaths each year in the UK alone!

I therefore think that its best to avoid any kind of artificial/chemical stimulants as far as possible and concentrate on a getting a nutritionally balanced diet.

I don't always eat as well as I should, but I do notice how less tired and healthier I feel when I am eating properly. Taking vitamins, stimulants or other drugs never seem to have the same effect.

Messages In This Thread
Use of PED WTSHTF and Afterwards - by Scythe13 - 10 May 2014, 07:12
RE: Use of PED WTSHTF and Afterwards - by TOF - 10 May 2014, 09:03
RE: Use of PED WTSHTF and Afterwards - by Devonian - 10 May 2014, 13:14
RE: Use of PED WTSHTF and Afterwards - by Jace - 13 May 2014, 06:07
RE: Use of PED WTSHTF and Afterwards - by Tarrel - 15 June 2014, 13:23