Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 yrs of us oil .....???
8 June 2014, 11:44,
Rainbow  100 yrs of us oil .....???
boom to bust
more warnings that the lights are going out.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/e...-blackouts
Survive the jive (youtube )
8 June 2014, 12:34, (This post was last modified: 8 June 2014, 12:45 by bigpaul.)
RE: 100 yrs of us oil .....???
oh its coming alright, its just a matter of timing.

the "oil age" will be but a blink in human history.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 June 2014, 13:05,
makes you think ,big money funded companys saying a bunch of bull and getting away with it, i do wonder sometimes how bad this will get and how much we will need russian gas.
if power cuts started now i think i would be ok but in 10/15 yrs time when jumping in skips and takeing wood from factorys wont come so eazy .
8 June 2014, 15:00,
don't even think like that, I'm older than you and I do it all the timeBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 June 2014, 18:23,
I have never seen such left wing crap reporting.

Believe it if it makes you giggle, but don't count on the accuracy of their numbers or the end result of their predictions.

The only problem our energy sector has right now is a President that is trying to punish the nation for past success and prevent any continued growth.
8 June 2014, 19:03, (This post was last modified: 8 June 2014, 19:03 by bigpaul.)
I never met a Yank who didn't think oil would last foreverBig Grin I just hope they don't live long enough to find out the truth.Tongue

(8 June 2014, 19:03)bigpaul Wrote: I never met a Yank who didn't think oil wouldnt last foreverBig Grin I just hope they don't live long enough to find out the truth.Tongue
9 June 2014, 12:34,
(8 June 2014, 18:23)Mortblanc Wrote: I have never seen such left wing crap reporting.

Believe it if it makes you giggle, but don't count on the accuracy of their numbers or the end result of their predictions.

The only problem our energy sector has right now is a President that is trying to punish the nation for past success and prevent any continued growth.

Aye, you've got the oil, but when does it start to get too expensive (literally or environmentally) to extract it?

Yes, crap reporting - it is the Guardian after all!
9 June 2014, 13:02,
(9 June 2014, 12:34)BeardyMan Wrote: Aye, you've got the oil, but when does it start to get too expensive
especially if you've got a 3 litre gas guzzler eh??
9 June 2014, 14:00,
maybe the jocks have the answer.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsb...-says.html
9 June 2014, 14:15, (This post was last modified: 9 June 2014, 14:17 by bigpaul.)
yes but that's COAL...dosent help with road fuel.....unless your going to adapt your car like some did in the war!Big Grin

and if Scotland does join the EU they wont let them run their power stations on coal, that's why some of our power stations are being shut down...because of EU diktat.