Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding Camo to an Air Rifle
24 May 2014, 15:02,
RE: Adding Camo to an Air Rifle
I have cut camo gun sock's up so as to leave the action/trigger/mag well accessible , works on all long gun's to a greater or lesser extent just to try and break up the shape and cover up some of the shine , I only paid £5 each for my last two gunsocks so taking the scissors to them was not so upsetting.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
6 June 2014, 11:49,
Redoing the camo on my rifle. Just playing around with general camo of the colour to stop shine, will apply more textured stuff at a later date.

[Image: 4vmomx.jpg]
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
6 June 2014, 14:24,
If you compare that with my original picture, the original had much more textured material over it. However, I have put the camo tape stuff down to stop the metal shine coming through. The original textured stuff will also be reinstigated over the top of this.

I'll pop some pics up again some time over the weekend.

Glad I took the pic, it shows my lazy sewing that I've forgotten to update (resew, I only tacked it on for experimentation) on the barrel cover!
6 June 2014, 15:12,
Scythe, I am coming to believe that you need to impregnate the wife, get a second job and start dealing with real world issues.

You have way too much time on your hands.
6 June 2014, 17:34,
(6 June 2014, 15:12)Mortblanc Wrote: Scythe, I am coming to believe that you need to impregnate the wife, get a second job and start dealing with real world issues.

You have way too much time on your hands.

HAHA, I wish mate. Not the impregnate part. That'll eat into my spare time. Just going through the motions is fine haha.