Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheeple in Argyle and Butte
5 January 2012, 20:17,
RE: Sheeple in Argyle and Butte
(5 January 2012, 20:03)Jodansgang Wrote: They must of had some turkey left, eveRyones got turky.

Naa we have terrier, have'nt you heard a dog is not just for christmas, the cold cuts will last until new year !!!Shy

5 January 2012, 20:24,
I'll trade you for 2 cherry liqueurs and some hand picked almonds. For the terrier!
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
5 January 2012, 21:28,
i saw this on the news and was amazed, i thought people who lived on islands like this were more rescilient, one person even said they had no food to eat TODAY, for crying out loud has nobody ever heard of a larder?? last winter i didnt go near a shop for 3 weeks and their talking about 3 DAYS??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 January 2012, 21:34,
Well they do say supermarket shelves will be stripped bare within 3 hours during shtf, now we know why...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
5 January 2012, 21:36,
(5 January 2012, 21:34)mikebratcher69 Wrote: Well they do say supermarket shelves will be stripped bare within 3 hours during shtf, now we know why...

yeah, but this is hardly WTSHTF its a ruddy power cut!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 January 2012, 21:42,
I know how sads that!!! shows you how quick they'd start coming after preppers for food if they knew you had it, say about a week...Then the civilised layer would slip and the fighting for food for real would start. I recon 3 months woulds see a lot of them off !!Big Grin
5 January 2012, 21:47,
(5 January 2012, 21:42)mikebratcher69 Wrote: I know how sads that!!! shows you how quick they'd start coming after preppers for food if they knew you had it, say about a week...Then the civilised layer would slip and the fighting for food for real would start. I recon 3 months woulds see a lot of them off !!Big Grin

yep, which bears out what i've always said, keep a low profile, tell no-one your a prepper or that you have food stocks! no one around here knows we have food stored and thats the way i like it, cos i wouldnt trust any of em further than i could throw them.
5 January 2012, 21:48,
thats the way to do it as mr punch says...Tongue
6 January 2012, 02:26,
For a long time I could see these problems in Bute. It relies a lot on the two Ferry's. Obviously the two ferry's could not operate. There are only three people I know there that would have had food stored. These are the true survivors. I did try to contact a friend there but the phones were out of action. Perhaps a few more people will learn lessons from this. For a while people will stock up but after four or five months they will soon forget and revert to old ways. The wisest will keep supplies from now on and keep their mouths shut. Kenneth Eames.
6 January 2012, 09:56,
(6 January 2012, 02:26)Kenneth Eames Wrote: For a long time I could see these problems in Bute. It relies a lot on the two Ferry's. Obviously the two ferry's could not operate. There are only three people I know there that would have had food stored. These are the true survivors. I did try to contact a friend there but the phones were out of action. Perhaps a few more people will learn lessons from this. For a while people will stock up but after four or five months they will soon forget and revert to old ways. The wisest will keep supplies from now on and keep their mouths shut. Kenneth Eames.

Kenneth I am actually completely astounded over this story, I thought if ANY single community in the UK would take prepping seriously it would be the Highlanders and Islanders.