Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massive DM article on Ebola peppers
31 October 2014, 13:40,
Massive DM article on Ebola peppers
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-ones.html

31 October 2014, 14:26,
RE: Massive DM article on Ebola peppers
usual stupid replies at the end, what is wrong with "the masses"? why don't they "get it"??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 October 2014, 23:16,
I personally believe they do, they just don't want to accept it.
Winter is coming
1 November 2014, 01:37,
where was funky prepper , you cant have a uk prepping story without a bit of funky.
Survive the jive (youtube )
1 November 2014, 11:12,
BP I think HEX is about right.
1 November 2014, 11:26,
maybe SS, they remember it for now, but as soon as the event is over they promptly forget about it again, until the next event, they must spend there lives in perpetual panic.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 November 2014, 21:37,
I agree there mate !
2 November 2014, 11:05,
We have become weak. Nature abhors weakness and it is time for a hard lesson. These lessons are always paid for in lives, and yet again, it is never the lives of those that cause it, only the stupid.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
2 November 2014, 11:08,
how true and its a matter of when not if, still we need a good clear out of the gene pool, I am amazed at just "what" is breeding these days.