• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lock Down
31 October 2014, 18:57,
Lock Down
I've had to go into lock down!!

Bloody trickle treaters Big Grin
31 October 2014, 19:02,
RE: Lock Down
same here, notice on the post, chain across the drive, done that for the last 5 years......still everyone knows I'm a miserable old bugger!!TongueBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 October 2014, 21:42, (This post was last modified: 31 October 2014, 21:43 by NorthernRaider.)
For years I always liked to give the kids who call some treats, it was fun, a few years ago i started also giving them my older stocks of coloured chemical light sticks as they got close to being out of date, big mistake in the following years they started arriving in droves and demanding light sticks when I only had sweets left. No more ,I go out until 8PM now.

Just had a phone call from wife friend in the town, the local chavs on the council estates idea of fun has been to go around and let the tyres down on as many cars as they can find, a couple of years ago on the same sink estate they went around squirting super glue into the cars door locks.

31 October 2014, 23:02,
Black towel taped over the windows in the door and curtains closed Wink
Winter is coming
1 November 2014, 01:43,
the guy over the road has 6 kids he takes most of them dressed up to the posh estate and they all do very well.
Survive the jive (youtube )
1 November 2014, 11:07,
I think we have two raids in thirty two years.............I love living here !
1 November 2014, 11:30,
carnival time in Glastonbury was the time you had your car tyres slashed and the only time, its usually quiet around here, a couple of fireworks went off last night set the dog off but apart from that it was ok, everyone knows where everyone else lives around here its that sort of places so doing anything "naughty" is out of the question.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.