Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where has S13 gone?
2 November 2014, 14:40,
Where has S13 gone?
Pretty self explanatory this one...what has happened to S13 missing his boundless enthusiasm and zest for lifeSad
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
2 November 2014, 14:44,
RE: Where has S13 gone?
Perhaps the "walkers" got him.

https://www.google.com/search?q=walking+...d=0CB0QsAQ

Or perhaps he bugged out and has not learned it was a false alarm.
2 November 2014, 15:02,
Mort I believe the second option more likely as Scythe is fairly quick on his toes and a known master of camouflage....ahhh I've just thought of another possibility...he's camouflaged his laptop and can't find it!
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
2 November 2014, 15:05,
Been wondering that myself ....I hope he and mrs s 13 are alright and are in good health......I spect when I did not post for a while he was gutted and distraught......cause he missed me so much......this is understandable and I do understand, if your out there S13 let us know your ok
2 November 2014, 15:57,
Well you know that plane he was building with his work mates, well............ Angel

Only kidding S13 and yes I've also wondered.....
2 November 2014, 16:33,
mabe he got so good at bugging out and living off the land [wabbits , bugs ,worms ] that he ant coming back.

hope hes ok.
Survive the jive (youtube )
2 November 2014, 16:34,
maybe he's practising grey manBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 November 2014, 18:14,
He is busy with real life. I spoke to him on Friday and I'm seeing him next week so he is still the same guy just with a very heavy workload.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 November 2014, 14:06,
I'm glad that bellend's left. Never really liked him much! What a prick!

Wait, who are we on about?

Just popped on after a chat with SD. As he said, I'm manic busy!!!

Currently I'm staging a false bug in scenario, living without water. Please note this has nothing to do with accidentally cutting through the waterpipes in the bathroom, when ripping up floor boards. Also, this did not cause the jigsaw I was using to get wet and stop working, and in no way, shape, or form, has the wife gone mental at me and gone to live with her mum until I fix the bathroom and we have running water in the house again.

On a totally separate note, if you're crapping in a hole in your back garden, do it at night, don't wear a head torch, but make sure you do use a red light filter to find the whole, then when in position, turn the light out! Your neighbours will not see you. Oh and make sure you don't 'drop' your trousers...TAKE THEM OFF COMPLETELY! Do not leave them around your ankles! You might not crap in them (I didn't), but you might happen to accidentally piss in them if you pee when you're squatting (I'm not going to admit to this, but I will not deny it either). If you do decide to pee when in the squat position, it's okay if you take out one leg from your trousers, and swing them out to the side, so there is no way you can pee in them.

Just a couple of quick life lessons you might appreciate.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
3 November 2014, 14:23,
(3 November 2014, 14:06)Scythe13 Wrote: I'm glad that bellend's left. Never really liked him much! What a prick!

Wait, who are we on about?

Just popped on after a chat with SD. As he said, I'm manic busy!!!

Currently I'm staging a false bug in scenario, living without water. Please note this has nothing to do with accidentally cutting through the waterpipes in the bathroom, when ripping up floor boards. Also, this did not cause the jigsaw I was using to get wet and stop working, and in no way, shape, or form, has the wife gone mental at me and gone to live with her mum until I fix the bathroom and we have running water in the house again.

On a totally separate note, if you're crapping in a hole in your back garden, do it at night, don't wear a head torch, but make sure you do use a red light filter to find the whole, then when in position, turn the light out! Your neighbours will not see you. Oh and make sure you don't 'drop' your trousers...TAKE THEM OFF COMPLETELY! Do not leave them around your ankles! You might not crap in them (I didn't), but you might happen to accidentally piss in them if you pee when you're squatting (I'm not going to admit to this, but I will not deny it either). If you do decide to pee when in the squat position, it's okay if you take out one leg from your trousers, and swing them out to the side, so there is no way you can pee in them.

Just a couple of quick life lessons you might appreciate.

That sounds like a bit of a bummer - pun intended Wink

Hope you get the plumbing sorted soon.