Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rules?
2 November 2014, 14:59,
Rules?
Just wondering if anybody has drafted a set of Rules/orders/byelaws/commandments to operate by in times of emergency ? if so what have you put in there?
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
2 November 2014, 16:03,
RE: Rules?
And you think the local chav's would also comply with them......?????

I think a lot will depend upon the situation and also where you live, cities/large town's are likely to see the breakdown of any law and order far more quickly than smaller towns/villages.

But ultimately it will be everyman for himself and survival of the fittest, but I would guess the likes of those on SUK, would be far better placed to cope and so would be far more likely to be involved in 'defensive' rather than 'offensive' actions, but who knows......
2 November 2014, 16:06,
I only meant for you and yours to adhere too.....figure if there are some do's and don'ts clearly defined amongst yourselves then thing's may run smoother.
2 November 2014, 16:16,
define "emergency", are we talking localised event/national shutdown or TEOTWAWKI? WROL?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 November 2014, 17:21,
Like Dev's martial law scenario just posted for instance
2 November 2014, 17:48,
(2 November 2014, 17:21)Midnitemo Wrote: Like Dev's martial law scenario just posted for instance

It was actually your post above that made me think of that one - sorry Wink

But I was seeing your thread as what rules you would be prepared to live by in the longer term??
2 November 2014, 18:23,
I've only got one rule: Trust no one........and don't turn your back.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 November 2014, 18:25, (This post was last modified: 2 November 2014, 18:26 by Midnitemo.)
that's twoAngel

that's more of an ethos/philosophy than a rule.
2 November 2014, 18:26,
more like part of the same, sort of one follows on from the other.
2 November 2014, 21:08,
Rule #1. Follow all rules.
Rule #2. I make the rules.