Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Members
3 November 2014, 16:18,
RE: New Members
I had the same....weeks ago........will try on laptop later, but for newbies it must have an impact if they cannot get on , and maybe they have joined some other forum , poor buggers
3 November 2014, 18:07,
BP, Thanks for that. NR has been telling me for ages about blocking search engines. I'm going to change that now and leave the top level accounts open to see how that goes.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 November 2014, 18:48,
OK. I've read up about them and updated my Robots file on the main and the forum sites. So just need to let Google do its thing.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 November 2014, 10:52,
still no change.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 November 2014, 10:55,
It'll get there. Google will get around to it in a few days. I would guess it depends where it is on its cycle.
Skean Dhude
4 November 2014, 11:28,
ok, I checked it this morning and its still the same. would be nice to get our share of some new members wouldn't it?Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 November 2014, 12:01,
This I how it shows now at 11AM

Survival UK
survivaluk.net/
A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt – learn more.

4 November 2014, 12:38,
As SD say's it may take several days (or sometimes longer) for the Google Bots to re-index the page and display the new results.....
6 November 2014, 01:18,
Looks like Google has picked up the changes SD has made and is now indexing the site in the search results.....
6 November 2014, 09:56,
Good. Just doing some more edits around downloads and then I'll make my first real post for three months.
Skean Dhude