Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For The Bugging Out People
2 November 2014, 19:02,
For The Bugging Out People
What is your go time from getting an inkling of something major kicking off to actually leaving the house with family , preps etc ?

Have you ever been close to leaving on the basis you thought something maybe starting?

I have no intention of bugging in dont find it practical or suitable for me and my group and we have a good 4 hr drive in normal conditions to meet our primary bol , managed to get it down to a 15 minute window load and go to be on road.
2 November 2014, 19:35,
RE: For The Bugging Out People
For me I would be bugging in and only looking to bug out if there was no viable option of staying put.
2 November 2014, 19:37,
i'll be bugging in, I have a BOL but it'll only be used if this place becomes unsafe.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 November 2014, 19:40,
Bugging in as far as I am concerned and again its only my opinion is a failure waiting to happen if you live under 20 miles from a major city or town. I don't think the masses will die off as quickly as people expect and groups will soon come looking for supplies
2 November 2014, 19:55,
(2 November 2014, 19:40)Shaysdad99 Wrote: Bugging in as far as I am concerned and again its only my opinion is a failure waiting to happen if you live under 20 miles from a major city or town. I don't think the masses will die off as quickly as people expect and groups will soon come looking for supplies

The nearest 'city' is about 90 minutes drive from me, and that's when there are no problems or traffic restrictions etc, so bugging out could put me in greater danger.

What type of environment do you live in now, and where would you be bugging out to?
2 November 2014, 20:00,
Thats a good place to be devonian and currently near major city but plan to be highlands in a remote place
2 November 2014, 20:12,
Do you have a property to go to, or are planning to camp/find somewhere......
2 November 2014, 20:15,
Looking to buy however if something happens before then we have a list of property that we can effectively use
2 November 2014, 20:23,
That's good, the last thing you want to be doing is bugging out with nowhere to go!
2 November 2014, 20:30,
Have a good range of bug out places some just 30 mile away most however in scotland some we have visited and some we havent yet