Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nostradamus
3 November 2014, 17:44,
Nostradamus
Is anyone on here familiar with the Nostradamus Prophecies??

Now as an Engineer, I'm not usually into all this hebegebe, stars and planets, and other rubbish, but having read the book (Comet of Nostradamus) about 15 years ago, I was at the time taken back by the accuracy of some of the historic predictions including the rise of Hitler for example...

More recent evidence even 'supposedly' includes the prediction of the 911 attacks, but I'm not so sure on that one.

But the one prediction which I remember reading at the time (because of the amount of detail given), was that of the great Mediterranean War (which would happen in the early part of the 21st Century).

The war starts with a Jihad in North Africa and the middle east and after which follows the rise a new Islamic power which eventually invades Turkey; Spain; France and Italy.... Muslims from Eastern Europe (Balkan states) also join the fight.

I also remember reading somewhere (not in the book) that the actual comet, could in fact actually be Nostradamus's interpretation of a missile being fired, which in the modern day makes a lot of sense.

So for those you familiar with the prophecies/predictions and given the current situation with IS, do you think that Nostradamus is on the money once again and that the current situation could engulf parts of Europe bordering the Mediterranean??
3 November 2014, 19:40,
RE: Nostradamus
pull the other one , its got bells on.

attack the west , with what the wepons we sell them , their ok with ieds but nuke physics , chemical wepons , super sonic jet fighters , proper war the west would smash them.
Survive the jive (youtube )
3 November 2014, 19:58,
Who mentioned conventional warfare.......

But yes I admit it's up there with some of your best posts Tongue Big Grin
3 November 2014, 20:09,
if you like Nostradamus you would love david ike , did you know the royal family are all lizzards from outta space [and muslim to] and their planning to take over the world using all the aldi and lidle stores as their secret bases .
Survive the jive (youtube )
3 November 2014, 20:17,
Nope Ike just a nob Wink
3 November 2014, 20:19,
Strange just typed nostradamus into Google and first suggestion was isis
3 November 2014, 20:36,
The thing about the Nostradamus prophecies is that with a bit of tweaking they can be made to forecast just about anything.....
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
3 November 2014, 20:49,
Damn those lizard people. I keep telling my friends you follow the chain back far enough through masons, Jewish/Zionist/zog and illuminati you eventually get to lizard people.

We are through the looking glass here people!

Failing that, just blame whitey for colonialism. Since that often touted "ignorance and poverty" keeps getting disproved time and time again.
3 November 2014, 21:25, (This post was last modified: 3 November 2014, 21:29 by Straight Shooter.)
Yes I am aware of these predictions Dev.

By the way there are loads of other so called prophets.
4 November 2014, 00:23,
As I indicated I'm usually the first to dismiss any such hebegeebe stuff, but I do find it "interesting" that having read the book some 15+ years ago (long before the current problems) that extensive specific references are made to a major Muslim/Islamic uprising and armed conflicts firstly around the southern coast of the med and then moving around to engulf the entire Mediterranean area. And given the prophecies were made in the 16th Century, the dates of when this was to occur are virtually spot on with the current IS issues.

And no I'm definitely not turning all spiritual and new age Wink