Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fukushima fallout detected close to California
11 November 2014, 10:21,
Fukushima fallout detected close to California
I still think the threat from Fukushima is being played down and covered up, this insidious fallout is worse than a pair of skeane dhudes unwashed skivvies.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102169649

11 November 2014, 11:15,
RE: Fukushima fallout detected close to California
I thought I read somewhere recently that the amount of radioactive material released into the atmosphere from Fukushima was 4 times more than that from Chernobyl.
11 November 2014, 11:19,
I think some of the American sites have been talking about this for some time.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 November 2014, 12:31,
yes BP this has been reported for a while...not good, it will affect all on the planet so i am led to believe. no wonder the Germans dropped nuclear like a hot potato which it surely is.
11 November 2014, 12:41,
I've never liked nuclear I think its an accident waiting to happen, course NR will call me an old Hippy for that but anything that's still dangerous after millions of years is not something I want stored near my glorious rural haven!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 November 2014, 12:51,
Sorry BP but NR now favours wind power......and so do I
11 November 2014, 12:54,
I have always favoured wind power........ ...and solar and wave power.
11 November 2014, 12:57,
I've always been in favour of wind and solar, I used to build wind farms but millions of people got conned by the government and oil companies by setting it up so only the turbines went up and were connected directly to the Nat Grid which is a crap idea. The objective was to use wind energy when available to crack water into hydrogen and oxygen and use the hydrogen to burn in power stations to generate leccy. That way you got instant power ON DEMAND and NO pollution.

11 November 2014, 13:01,
I like wind turbines but I cant understand why they cant store the electricity, when sometimes the nat grid tells them to turn off the wind turbines cos they've got enough power and cant take any more into the system and they cant store it.
11 November 2014, 13:09,
why cant folk club together put up a wt and connect it streght to local homes.

the ptb seem to want to control power.
Survive the jive (youtube )