Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All at Sea...
15 November 2014, 20:32,
RE: All at Sea...
The analogy is perfect to the way i feel and see things at this moment in time, frustrations ...i have many , in particular...most people cannot see what,s all around them....or choose not to.....people are aware that things are not quite right....they see the cost of utility bills raising , food bills are up....fuel bills down of late so they feel a little better something is good, but all the while the trends are in a spiral the erosion will not go away. If you are one of the lucky loosers in full employment the raising bills seem manageable so no action is required right now ....okay the holiday weekend is put off but nothing major......on the other side of the tracks you have the majority of people willing able and wanting to pay their way....low pay part time work they see things a bit more clearly ,when prices go up....instantaneous plan of action is required to counter the threat....and without the use of a safety nett...forced to take action.....survival kicks in heat or eat .....which ? i call these lucky people....they still have options.In my first post to this thread i said ...breath of fresh air....something of worth ....and i do believe its the case, lately the threads have become threadbare pun intended....its all about what,s in the news or papers ...most of which is total rubbish...in my view...i am guilty of participation in these threads which do nothing to help any of us, WE are about survival ...the common factor that should be binding us ALL. If i was a newbie looking in on here ...why? would i want to sign up Where is the advantage...what is to learn what is the point ? ....i do not know what other forums are like ....and have no inclination to find out ...when i joined here it really was the greatest thing loads of help advice , and a welcoming band of brothers ....and sisters...in short I want it back ! I want what i signed up for and once had.....now fuck off ! the fuck off is a joke just in case you did,nt get it.

Messages In This Thread
All at Sea... - by Lightspeed - 15 November 2014, 09:30
RE: All at Sea... - by Straight Shooter - 15 November 2014, 11:07
RE: All at Sea... - by Midnitemo - 15 November 2014, 16:35
RE: All at Sea... - by Straight Shooter - 15 November 2014, 20:32
RE: All at Sea... - by Lightspeed - 16 November 2014, 08:10
RE: All at Sea... - by Straight Shooter - 16 November 2014, 11:07
RE: All at Sea... - by Steve - 16 November 2014, 20:28