Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All at Sea...
16 November 2014, 11:07,
RE: All at Sea...
Gary was a bully ,Gary had his followers, he controlled the school yard through fear and intimidation, the followers used all Gary,s tools for their own ends , this was the elite no one messed with the elite, they could take the piss out of who they liked when they liked , the followers felt safe under the protection of Gary,s rule . This is not new we all have witnessed this behaver for control and dominance . So what happened SS......... you must understand Gary started out on this leader of the pack three years before secondary school , which i and others had to endure .....twas rugby on friday afternoons double lesson, Gary was on the opposite side along with the inner circle, because of the intimidation of the GANG our side were taking a hammering , when people take a hammering there comes a point of ....well there,s nothing to loose we will not win the game , then it becomes all about pride and self respect.......did i score a try ......no.....what i did do was a crunching tackle ...and yes on gary...he felt the full venom of years of shit and piss taking ...and was taken off the pitch and completely legal, the mood of my side changed but to late for any good use.
MONDAY morning arrived .....morning break came....Gary is going to f...ing kill you.....around the yard it went....SS is going to get a hiding ......he is dead..... had a sign from Gary ....slit your throat......your dead....mouthed sign....and yes i was shitting myself, lunch break arrived......Gary wants you ....back of porta cabin NOW ! shouted his second in command.....around i go thinking i have nothing to loose here ....give a good account of yourself SS......the crowd was already gathered FIGHT FIGHT rang out.....Gary squared up ....danced about a bit ...your f...ing dead...........I tried golf once never really got it ....at the driving range i used to hit the ball as hard as i could thinking the farther the better ....now and then i hit the sweet spot ... i was amazed at the range at the least power required............back to Gary ....i did not dance about just moved to stay square on....waited for him to throw his punch...right cross....then i threw mine ...upper cut ....sweet spot....then watched him collapse .....to my and everybody else,s amazement ...get up i say......no that,s it he said. the odd thing i remember about this is...feeling the power that Gary had held , i now seemed to hold .....what about you do you want to try i say to the followers......they just walked away, no one ever f..ked with me after that, the reputation of that day lasted many years, so am i the hero here....the good triumphing over evil .....NO not at all ....when people have nothing to loose THEY loose it .....that,s all .....so people who control the raft beware........ comeuppance may well be coming your way .....to the sweet spot.

Messages In This Thread
All at Sea... - by Lightspeed - 15 November 2014, 09:30
RE: All at Sea... - by Straight Shooter - 15 November 2014, 11:07
RE: All at Sea... - by Midnitemo - 15 November 2014, 16:35
RE: All at Sea... - by Straight Shooter - 15 November 2014, 20:32
RE: All at Sea... - by Lightspeed - 16 November 2014, 08:10
RE: All at Sea... - by Straight Shooter - 16 November 2014, 11:07
RE: All at Sea... - by Steve - 16 November 2014, 20:28