16 November 2014, 15:15,
another one for the chop.
isis behead another us aid worker and many

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...63575.html

prisoners of war.
Survive the jive (youtube )
16 November 2014, 15:32,
RE: another one for the chop.
At this point my comment as a fellow American might seem strange to some people.

For several months now IS has been beheading American journalists and aid workers, so what kind of moron volunteers for this work at this point in time?

If you enter IS territory, get caught, and lose your head you are on your own as far as I am concerned.

If you are a soldier and surrender to an enemy that abuses/executes prisoners you should have saved your last bullet for yourself.

I fought my war under those terms, as have thousands of others down through history. It is one of the facts of life in an irregular warfare situation.

IS operates under the rules of war of the Middle Ages, where surrender shows inferior personal character and women are considered spoils of war.
16 November 2014, 17:26,
White savior complex. He had to help the poor suffering minorities because of all his straight, white, able bodied, heteronormative, cis privilege. Look how much better he is than everyone else by donating his time to these people. Straight to heaven for that one etc.

It got him killed.
16 November 2014, 20:20,
leave them to it ,sod going over there .might be wrong but didn't the viet cong cut the arms off the babys that had vaccinations from the USA
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!