Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISIS in UK / EU ( mods to check please)
24 November 2014, 20:24,
ISIS in UK / EU ( mods to check please)
I'm not sure if this is classed as simple politics or acceptable as a threat to preppers, so I'll let the mods decide.

It appears according to this chap that ISIS have assets in place in the EU waiting to carry out atrocities, personally that puts in on my own radar especially if I have to travel to any diverse/ inclusive / multi cultural areas that are enhancing our miserable lives

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rning.html

24 November 2014, 21:24,
RE: ISIS in UK / EU ( mods to check please)
i think this is ok ,who no s what these mad bastards will do
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
24 November 2014, 21:38,
Over in the US from Missouri and its surrounding states the folks are being advised to stock up and prepare for poosible large scale civil unret by the black community if the cop who shot the robber in Ferguson does not get charged with murder, So huge areas of the US are increasing the threat levels and upping their preps. Meanwhile over today the Hom Sec reports the govt has foiled at least 44 serious terrorist atrocities in the UK recently and a Chap who rescued his son from fighting with the kurds came back and says that Isis are ready to go on the rampage here. Perhaps a review of our personal security kit and GHBs may be a wise move? Esp if you live in large urban conurbations.

24 November 2014, 21:50,
ISIS is undeniably a threat to us all (in the UK) that I suspect will in the coming months (or years) bring terror attacks to many western countries.

I suspect these are likely to be isolated attacks in urban areas and/or against key infrastructure, but to ignore risk is not an option for me.
24 November 2014, 22:34,
I don't even think the Islamic threat has to come from Isis or Al Quaeda, I honestly believe there are large numbers of disaffected and radicalised muslims in the UK who have been swayed by local extremisats.

25 November 2014, 09:24,
good thread , good subject.

I think these people are racist towards us honkies , they just hate us pure and simple.
how do we prep for it , that ladys and gents is the $100 question, as we have talked about before how hard would it be to derail a train , close down the motorways , attack a school bus or school ,throw a petrol bomb into a packed church.

too easy , no gun or bomb needed , just the will to do it, if just 1% of britains 3 million muslims go bad were f***ed .

time to face the truth , our kind and their kind don't mix well , we never have and never will ,no matter how many nice happy people they put in soaps its not real.

lets get real , send them back , give them cash for their homes , jobs ect , 13 billion a year in aid , spend it on them send them home ,

with care and respect
Survive the jive (youtube )
25 November 2014, 10:24,
didn't you know? in Islam the only good Kaffir(their name for a non believer) in a dead one! that's why ISIS's rallying cry is "convert or die".
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 November 2014, 20:39,
I was just wondering what were people's strategies/preps back when the Northern Irish terrorists were a problem, and is there anything you did then that could be applied now ?
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
25 November 2014, 22:15,
When the IRA were doing their UK bombing campaigns on the UK mainland our family simply stopped visiting big cities.

26 November 2014, 17:54,
unlike the ira , isis will train people who will return to the uk and maybe train others , this may well be happening already , home grown terror is only just starting.

also as in Israel a few weeks ago , just drive a car into a bus stop full of brits.
Survive the jive (youtube )