Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motivation
5 January 2012, 19:38,
RE: Motivation
Let's not get caught up in this issue. Personally, i would rather find out that someone is unreliable now than when there is an event and I have no idea.

BP,

I'll get some badges made so we can recognise each other. Probably with NRs grey man on. Even if I have to make them myself from milk bottle tops. Smile Only those that turn up get them.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
6 January 2012, 11:43,
(5 January 2012, 19:38)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP,

I'll get some badges made so we can recognise each other. Probably with NRs grey man on. Even if I have to make them myself from milk bottle tops. Smile Only those that turn up get them.

try 50pbadges.com, you can even get your own designs made!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 January 2012, 12:34,
I would look weird wearing a badge. I'm a big guy (not tall, but I'm in the gym 5 days a week) and badges would look odd. Anway, you'll all recognise me. I'll probably be wearing a big bright orange hoody.
6 January 2012, 12:38,
Its for after a shtf event when youve lost all the weight because of food shortage say, because unless you stockpile a full asda you'll probably not get the same calories, and if we're roaming about the countryside, "looking for stuff" and we come across somebody wearing "our" badge we know we can trust them if we've also met up previously. That way your not liable to get a bullet or arrow through your head....
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
6 January 2012, 12:44,
But the badge needs to be detachable just like they have on ZS and EDC forums so you only advertise your affiliation when you need to.

6 January 2012, 12:50,
what about a sew on badge but with velcro backing?
6 January 2012, 12:52,
(6 January 2012, 12:44)NorthernRaider Wrote: But the badge needs to be detachable just like they have on ZS and EDC forums so you only advertise your affiliation when you need to.

err, thats why they have pinsTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 January 2012, 12:53, (This post was last modified: 6 January 2012, 12:54 by mikebratcher69.)
Thats something one could do at home though I think...
I'm quite rough with things that dangle you see, I have a pocket watch not a wrist watch because I always get the damn things caught and they snap... I'm happy no matter what we get, though just a thought in case SD could get a deal for different types, I dont mind putting to for them.
Thats me always putting my hands where they dont belong....Tongue
6 January 2012, 12:55,
(6 January 2012, 12:53)mikebratcher69 Wrote: Thats something one could do at home though I think...
I'm quite rough with things that dangle you see,

Leave it alone it will drop off and you will go blind.

6 January 2012, 12:57,
Thats what the wife says....Big Grin