Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your bank account
28 November 2014, 00:53,
your bank account
so what would have to happen for you to take your cash out of the bank.

once out what would you do with it , safe..., under the floor boards....
buy preps...?

do you think you would even get the chance to remove it [remember the ques outside northen rock.
Survive the jive (youtube )
28 November 2014, 07:11,
RE: your bank account
I took most of mine out long ago, and swapped it for useful stuff. I'd rather have a gallon of diesel than a £5 note any day, in my opinion a financial crash is almost inevitable.
28 November 2014, 09:22, (This post was last modified: 28 November 2014, 09:24 by NorthernRaider.)
We do not have much of our own money its all spent on bills, only a couple of hundred quid, but what little we did have we took it out of the banking system after the Northern Rock fiasco and put it in the Building Society, BUT when the EU illegally decided to simply raid everyone's bank accounts in Cyprus in a desperate money grab that was it we took our cash out of he system completely and we spent it.

We believed and still do to a point that the Cyprus money grab was just a trial to see if the EU could get away with it and they are likely to repeat the grab in other EU member nations as they see fit.

28 November 2014, 10:10,
got 2 bank accounts and a basic ISA, have been looking to purchase some land or woodland as the interest rate is crap but no luck so far.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 November 2014, 10:17,
I was once told that it would be a good thing to have something like 10% of your flexible assets (money) in the form of gold - preferably gold coins - as a form of 'insurance'.
Do I think that there is likely to be a 'financial meltdown'? Possibly is my answer to that one. Having said that there are a lot of vested interests involved here so I feel that an awful lot of behind the scenes activity would take place to avoid a 'collapse'.
I am saving some of my 'promises' each month to eventually get some sovs - just in case.
28 November 2014, 10:58, (This post was last modified: 28 November 2014, 11:01 by NorthernRaider.)
I got gifted some solid silver coins from my friends in KS for my son, every year they would send him another US minted sold silver coin to set aside.

The thing with savings today is unless your interest rates are at least 2 percent higher than the rate of inflation your savings are simply becoming worth less as every week goes buy.

Soo the current INFLATION rate is 1.3 % so if you cannot get at least 3% your money is getting less valuable every day its left in the bank.

28 November 2014, 12:39,
At this moment in time BALE IN documents exist in the whole of the EU , UK , USA, Australia , as in Cyprus, this is what happens.....on a bank holiday the banks close as normal.......then the bastards decide what HAIR CUT or SCALPING they will inflict on us....the masses....... all ATM machines will be set.....if they feel like it.....to a pre-set withdrawal amount ....say £50 per day....or even if you use your card a limit of the same size per day ...you will NOT get any more, you must REALIZE when you pay into any bank you GIVE away your money IT,s NOT yours you become a creditor of that bank ...they can do whatever THEY like with YOUR money now they HAVE IT IN THEIR HANDS......Physical gold ...silver is your safest bet COINS are best....cash will only be good for two maybe three weeks wtshtf........right NOW! only hold in a bank....any bank...enough for your out goings GET the rest OUT....if you do not hold it in your hands ITS NOT YOURS AMIGO ...i can,t do links so EDUCATE yourself s RIGHT NOW ! YOUTUBE.......try these.....MIKE MALONEY, GERALD CALENTI, MAX KEISER, PAUL GRAIG ROBERTS, JIM WILLE, ....there are loads, ALL say what i have told you above ...YOU make up your mind ....do not listen to me....but you better LISTEN to them ....and QUICK.
28 November 2014, 12:48,
Do not forget that is the Authorities or Bank thinks, yes just THINKS there is something remotely squiffy about your money they can sieze ie and keep as as potential proceeds or crime or terrorist funds and then YOU have to prove to THEM that YOUR money is legit.

28 November 2014, 12:58,
they'd have a hard job with mine, I can prove where every penny comes from, its called a pension.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 November 2014, 15:20,
my salary goes in every month and it goes out again....no savings as such....have assets not savings....my only concession to saving per se is to significantly over pay my mortgage.....will only get stung by the banks if they act on or just after payday....my payday changes every month as I'm paid four weekly so that's quite unlikely(as most people paid monthly are at the end of the month just after would be the most likely time)
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!