Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where Most Prepping Falls Short:
1 December 2014, 22:01,
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short:
Well hear we are then...its like this. When i started walking down this road with you all, it was a great place to be,BP NR LS S13 are responsible for my arrival here to this place , i have enjoyed the GIG both highs and low,s and have learnt a lot. MB is not a dickhead or pompous in my eyes he is a guy coming to the end of his time as am i ...thing is with us older ones the natural thing for us is to pass on life experiences to the young and deliver nuggets of hard earned knowledge normally hard got from making mistakes ...in itself this is fraught with pitfalls especially trying to explain stuff in short order ...often its abrupt to the point, we need you to get it fast you see , we want you to get it by any means ...this leads to ....why don,t they get it ....this leads to reinforcement over and over to the point of sheer boredom of having to repeat stuff over and over.....back a bit i posted a thread regarding security for my home ....which went tits up, UKS MB and LS offered their support in less than a hart beat...i never took up these offers....because of other far more pressing family stuff (which i made them aware of) even more support was the result which i am and will be forever grateful a kind word is enough when your down. But problems remain at home ....it is what it is. Respect has to be earned in any endeavour this cannot be bought there are no shortcuts...when MB was getting shot at in nam i was sat watching in the comfort of the 3 up 3 down mid terrace house in south Wales ...years later i visited THE WALL it had the most profound effect on me..and i can,t really explain it even now....i recommend you go have a look yourselves if you ever get the chance. Now enough about Mort ....its 100 US as agreed Mort... today i have spent most of it cleaning the ground...and along with remorse for my reply ...why did i do that ....around and round it went ...why would i write such shit to guy that offers help and support....what is it i do not get ....if i understand so much like i say i do ,i will try to address it ....when you or i read a post the attitude of any given author comes through on a key board.... sarcasm and innuendo become tools to reinforce any given view or augment ...this can and often result of a thread forced off the rails and a rather silly battle of wills that serve no purpose but it makes us feel better ...this is often short lived and reveals a lack of control ...leading to regrets ....the biggest loss in reality is to all who want to participate and moreover people watching this being played out and get a kick out of the proceedings for all the wrong reasons, a loss is the result and no gain leading to lack of posts...threads . As for John he said it in the first few words ....i don,t often post stuff but.........there ..just there .. look where its led ....like many lately, is it no wonder why members are giving up....when they try ,crash and burn is the outcome....newbies what newbies .. i am just as much to blame as anyone else....jokes and whit have carried me far.....its a sort of crutch i have used most of my life...a safety device i rely on this is particularly useful if you don,t know that much....saves time and effort learning to link stuff and post pics you can get away with loads , and the best bit is they don,t know...or do they ?...... nearly there folks...............i will always be a survivalist i have form...try working for yourself for forty odd years...rags to riches to rags ...well not Quite i am still standing, there a lots of things going on in this life of mine some good some not so good but i am getting off here... i am not going to trade insults any more, then regret it , my life is growing ever shorter and i intend to live what,s left to the full given my health right now and do without the shit...i am having a de clutter , and now finally
some Q & A s

Q is it really true you are fucking incredibly drop dead gorgeous and good looking
A fuck yeah

Q is it true NR wanted to look at your huge tits
A fuck yeah ....fucking animal

Q what,s the story with SD and the celery stick
A how the fuck should i know....ask NR you sick bastard !

Q Is it true your going to another site
A NO the prognosis is i am completely cured

Q do you think you will be missed on here
A Are you fucking insane .....of course i will

Q do you think you will miss us
A of course i will you fucking idiot !

Q where do you think the site will end up
A ITS UP TO YOU

Q Is there any legacy you would like to leave here
A yes John Lennon IMAGINE
.....look last question i have to take a piss!

well how do you like that...they just fucked off !

All that remains SD remove me from here when you read this, Thank you for the site i do hope things get better and wish you all good things its up to those who remain and those who want to join a great UK based site ......NR when you get that xmas prezzy toll away and imagine the tits that never was.....henry said hello !! GOOD LUCK. ....and another thing......THWACK !!!!! arrrrgh BP you twart ! " I HATE LONG GOODBYES SS"

Messages In This Thread
Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by John - 30 November 2014, 20:15
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by MaryN - 30 November 2014, 21:04
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Mortblanc - 30 November 2014, 21:31
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Devonian - 30 November 2014, 21:55
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Steve - 30 November 2014, 22:19
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Devonian - 30 November 2014, 22:35
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Mortblanc - 30 November 2014, 23:09
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Devonian - 30 November 2014, 23:38
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Steve - 1 December 2014, 01:09
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by bigpaul - 1 December 2014, 15:12
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Devonian - 1 December 2014, 16:21
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Mortblanc - 1 December 2014, 16:22
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by bigpaul - 1 December 2014, 16:30
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Devonian - 1 December 2014, 16:56
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Devonian - 1 December 2014, 17:26
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by bigpaul - 1 December 2014, 17:48
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Barneyboy - 1 December 2014, 18:00
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by John - 1 December 2014, 18:04
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Devonian - 1 December 2014, 18:04
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by bigpaul - 1 December 2014, 18:04
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Devonian - 1 December 2014, 18:07
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by bigpaul - 1 December 2014, 18:08
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Devonian - 1 December 2014, 18:11
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by bigpaul - 1 December 2014, 18:26
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Barneyboy - 1 December 2014, 19:03
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Barneyboy - 1 December 2014, 19:26
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Devonian - 1 December 2014, 19:29
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Barneyboy - 1 December 2014, 19:35
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Devonian - 1 December 2014, 19:38
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Devonian - 1 December 2014, 19:57
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Straight Shooter - 1 December 2014, 22:01
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Devonian - 2 December 2014, 00:11
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Midnitemo - 2 December 2014, 00:15
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Devonian - 2 December 2014, 15:23
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by bigpaul - 2 December 2014, 16:10
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Midnitemo - 2 December 2014, 16:29
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by bigpaul - 2 December 2014, 16:35
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by bigpaul - 2 December 2014, 17:57
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by bigpaul - 3 December 2014, 10:16
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Devonian - 3 December 2014, 13:42
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by bigpaul - 3 December 2014, 15:13
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by bigpaul - 3 December 2014, 16:38
RE: Where Most Prepping Falls Short: - by Tibbs735 - 4 December 2014, 01:14