Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fighting back
6 December 2014, 22:22,
RE: fighting back
can I have a can of 7up instead? and some chicken?
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
6 December 2014, 22:24, (This post was last modified: 6 December 2014, 22:25 by NorthernRaider.)
Amish and Mennonite communities work so well because whilst every family unit works independently of their neighbours they come together voluntarily to do stuff like raise new buildings, harvest crops, round up herds and protect each other, but the commitment is entirely VOLUNTARY, that's a system preppers could adopt after TSHTF but anything that forces or compels people to participate in welfare systems is simply immoral and wrong.

I'll buy you extra large my good friend 2 litres of seven up and a 12 piece bargain bucket of wings.

6 December 2014, 22:27, (This post was last modified: 6 December 2014, 22:28 by Barneyboy.)
politics' are not going to mean a pint of piss when it goes up ,so lets talk about what we will do then

ta NR I DO LIKE KFC
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
6 December 2014, 23:56,
Barney nails it on the head again politics has no practical benefit to us because regardless of what happens the country is going tits up and its our preps that count and not our politics.

We need to be able to law low, go off grid if possible, be as independent as possible, self reliant as possible, as BP says we MUST not rely on public transport and services we need to be able to operate independently and to be able to take care of our families needs for as long as possible.

7 December 2014, 10:50,
(6 December 2014, 22:24)NorthernRaider Wrote: Amish and Mennonite communities work so well because whilst every family unit works independently of their neighbours they come together voluntarily to do stuff like raise new buildings, harvest crops, round up herds and protect each other.

errr.......isn't this what I have been saying......for ages.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 December 2014, 12:26,
talk about going in one ear and out the other!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.