• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survivalist or Prepper
10 December 2014, 15:50,
RE: Survivalist or Prepper
Talented ? Smile

10 December 2014, 15:55,
skilful? knowledgeable?Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 December 2014, 18:15,
paranoid?
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

10 December 2014, 18:19,
(10 December 2014, 18:15)Lightspeed Wrote: paranoid?

I've actually lost count of how many times I've been called that, and on "prepper" sites too!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 December 2014, 19:04,
Pessimistic ? That's what some people said in 2006, not now though.
10 December 2014, 19:48,
I think that the terms 'survivalist' and 'prepper' are both tainted in the eyes of the Public. (Not that I should care). (Prepper certainly since Sandy Hook)

The word I use when dealing with others is 'resilience'.

I ask the question - Are you and your family or group 'resiliant"?

Could I say that I am a resiliant? doesnt quite sound right but adequately expresses where I am at.
10 December 2014, 20:04, (This post was last modified: 10 December 2014, 20:07 by NorthernRaider.)
How about Independent Libertarian?

From Wiki
Libertarianism (Latin: liber, "free") is a political philosophy that upholds liberty as its principal objective. Libertarians seek to maximize autonomy and freedom of choice, emphasizing political freedom, voluntary association and the primacy of individual judgment.[1][2]

Libertarians generally share a skepticism of authority; however, they diverge on the scope of their opposition to existing political and economic systems. Various schools of libertarian thought offer a range of views regarding the legitimate functions of state and private power, often calling to restrict or even to wholly dissolve pervasive social institutions. Rather than embodying a singular, rigid systematic theory or ideology, libertarianism has been applied as an umbrella term to a wide range of sometimes discordant political ideas through modern history.

No Barney I said Libertarianism, not Lesbianism before you shout out Smile

11 December 2014, 15:50,
libertine?......I wish Big Grin
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!