Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Living in Denial
8 December 2014, 09:49,
Living in Denial
Living in Denial (not a river in Africa)
http://news.sky.com/story/1387663/action...ion-crisis

So YOU, yes you are either a RACIST or a BULLY denying poor people the chance to get a job.

Let us start with some simple and official FACTS
1 London and the South east have ILLEGAL High levels of AIR POLLUTION above both UK and EU maximum levels caused by vehicles like cars and trucks moving people and goods and food to the shops and factories.

2 London and the SE needs 2.5 million new homes and associated roads, schools, shops, hospitals etc right now on top of what is already being built just to cope with CURRENT population levels.

3 On top of the 4 million immigrants arriving in the UK thanks to Labours criminality under the Tory government yet another 1 million have arrived in the last four years and we receive 250,000 new people every year still all of whom will require homes, cars , transport, schools, goods etc.

4 The Capital and South east need at least 300 new Primary schools and 100 new Comprehensive schools which will see more parents driving their kids to school because there is no space to build new schools in existing communities.

5 At least 26,000 people a year are dying from illnesses directly attributed to air pollution.

So the air in the SE is toxic, so toxic that on TV this morning multiple activists want diesel engine banned and schools and hospitals to be fitted with air filters ( sticking plaster over amputated leg syndrome), and thousands of people are dying each year and hundreds of thousands being made ill by toxic air pollution.

So when you or I say “Enough the country is full, we are drowning in our own waste because the country is so overcrowded that the pollution is killing us”

And the government’s response is

“IMMIGRATION IS GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY” even if the economy is destroying the countryside, polluting the air, poisoning the water and killing our young, old and weak. They intend to keep letting in hundreds of thousands of people, build new roads, houses etc and concrete over the green bits of the country that are the nations lungs.

But if you or I say stop people coming in, lets live sustainably and sensibly we are condemn as selfish or racists

There is no other way to put it, our society / state and government are living in total and complete denial over the state of this country, Those folks in London and the SE as well as those living in our bigger cities that are growing and growing are living in a real survival situation and the authorities are either in complete denial or trying to paper over the cracks.

So on top of seeing cyclists and pedestrians on morning TV wearing filter masks like the Respro series as EDC wear just to be able to breath enroute to work. Air conditioning companies are now fitting particulate filters to buildings with large aircon systems.

Schools, OAP homes, Nurseries, Hospitals etc are being advised to fit air filters to their structures to clean the air before in enters the buildings.

People are dying in large numbers (26,000) far more than are murdered by guns or knives each year but the government will not act to stop the root cause which is twofold EG Too many people and too many vehicles on a tiny over crowded island.

One can see how some people come to prepping and survivalism for environmental reasons as well as security and safety issues, and one can also understand why people have such little faith in the establishment government who are putting PROFIT ahead of wellbeing.

Isnt it a bitch when simply breathing is a survival issue for many urban people.

8 December 2014, 09:57,
RE: Living in Denial
I think it was the film highlander 3 ,not a great film,they had pay for clean air vending machines ,and NR please stop posting stuff about torys and labour mate
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
8 December 2014, 10:07,
But Barney seriously this is a national disgrace CAUSED by theruling political classes, its an across the board scandal involving ALL the political parties, that is a very important point in this issue mate. The government regardless of colour has consistently and wilfully ignored this threat for decades. Its definitely NOT an attack on a political party its an attack on ALL of those who are supposed toprotect us.

8 December 2014, 10:24,
I for one love a good rant about bolictics mate ,but a lot of preppers on here are getting pissed off with it ,so we need to stop pal the man who must be obeyed "SD" has said no more pal
8 December 2014, 10:31, (This post was last modified: 8 December 2014, 10:40 by NorthernRaider.)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...fumes.html

DMs take on it

Us arguing about party politics is definately wrong Barney, I agree with that, BUT politics et al IS a major cause of the problems we face AND more importantly may face again. POLITICS is integral to many survival issues.

EG the government has STILL not got its own large capacity water pumps incase we have a repeat of the last years floods in Somerset. We still don't have enough kit from Choppers, Alloy boats, Ropes, Emergency shelters, feeding stations.

Gun control laws, the idiots in Westminster are currently considering following the Scots in wanting to make AIR RIFLES FAC requirements

Other MPs are saying Crossbows and Compound bows should be banned

Others are saying Home owners should not EVER be allowed to store more than 5 litres of petrol

Current and new government housing regulations are making modern homes even LESS self reliant with plans to stop putting Chimneys in new homes.

If we do not understand the causes of survival related problems we cannot best plan to survive them. So inter party politics fighting YES I'm happy to comply, but political threats to preppers I will not stop posting about I'll leave it to the mods to either close it, delete it or ban me, I don't mind either way.

8 December 2014, 12:49,
easy answer....

kill everybody who has brown eyes, job done........Tongue
Survive the jive (youtube )
8 December 2014, 14:43,
ok but try not to push your views on people NR most of the time you do post good stuff ,but going on about wright wing left wing gets dull ,we all no were you stand so try to keep it to your self mate thankyou
8 December 2014, 16:21, (This post was last modified: 8 December 2014, 16:24 by NorthernRaider.)
Actually my friend you remind me that my intentions of late were to sit back and let other people do the posting, which is actually what most of them wanted, me to shut up and them to lead. So I'll get back to where I was intending to be Smile

Besides the forum is doing its technical best to NOT let me post with its stalling, white pages, slow loading, timing out its prolly a damn good thing Smile