Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choose your Partner
11 December 2014, 00:44,
RE: Choose your Partner
(10 December 2014, 22:56)Sunna Wrote: in one thread everybodys saying the economy is f***ed and how much debt the uk is in .
next its people on the dole don't want work and expect free money.

what work....the economy done for.

paper today 6000 council jobs in brum to go why cuts , in 6 months will those poor folk be branded as work shy lazy.
how many more councils will have to lay off 1000s because of cuts.

call folk lazy ,work shy if you wish till its your turn.

its the blame game , blame the people with the least , I wonder how many programes will be on tv focusing on the big companys who pay little or no tax , no a report or to but whole series at the moment theirs one on bbc1 ,c4 ,c5 all showing folk on the dole as beer drinking fag smoking dossers.

funny how the ptb focus on them and not big tax doggers.

devide and rule....is the name of this game.......

Sunna,

You are wrong.

The economy is not f@@ked, we currently have one of the strongest economies in the world and as a small business owner I agree and can see this for myself.

Yes things are still tough and yes we have massive debt.

But also, yes 'many' people are work shy - the Eastern Europeans aren't, because they do not have the 'entitlement culture' to which Mary alluded. After all 'most' of the Eastern Europeans are in paid employment doing jobs that Brits do not want to do or for which we simply do not have enough trained people to do the work.

Now I'm trying to avoid making this another political argument (please do the same - or we will moderate!), so keeping to the original topic that Mary raised, prepper/survivalists do indeed need to think very carefully about who they help/assist/tell about their own preps and situation as those with the entitlement culture will simply strip you bare like a plague of locusts.

Messages In This Thread
Choose your Partner - by MaryN - 10 December 2014, 20:30
RE: Choose your Partner - by Devonian - 10 December 2014, 20:41
RE: Choose your Partner - by NorthernRaider - 10 December 2014, 22:20
RE: Choose your Partner - by Sunna - 10 December 2014, 22:56
RE: Choose your Partner - by NorthernRaider - 10 December 2014, 23:00
RE: Choose your Partner - by Steve - 10 December 2014, 23:52
RE: Choose your Partner - by Devonian - 11 December 2014, 00:44
RE: Choose your Partner - by NorthernRaider - 11 December 2014, 09:17
RE: Choose your Partner - by Scythe13 - 11 December 2014, 10:53