Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly
18 December 2014, 11:51, (This post was last modified: 18 December 2014, 11:54 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly
OK so I'm happy with that cos I know where there are assorted types of manually operated presses, but BP also hits the nail on the head they COULD well be times when we need to make arrow heads because we don't have access to a press at that time, TH can you pleas reposted that article you did on making hand made arrows or link us to it ?

""I have used a length of leather cord for a bow string, I'm wondering if paracord would work, I have a big coil of that in my supplies. ""

Shit another thread in its own right, Spandex and I were just talking about buying a reel of the bow string making stuff , but I cannot ever remember its name ? Issit RAYON ? but I wonder what viable alternatives our head Bowyer suggests for strings ?

Any views please TH ( sorry to be so pushy today)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by Steve - 14 December 2014, 23:17
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by Jace - 17 December 2014, 10:15
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by John - 17 December 2014, 13:44
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by Steve - 17 December 2014, 19:21
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by MaryN - 17 December 2014, 20:22
RE: Exploring JOHN and PAULS views sensibly - by NorthernRaider - 18 December 2014, 11:51