Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sooooooooo.
15 December 2014, 18:35,
Sooooooooo.
Apparently I am a bad person, if I post and make an effort to create debate and interest I am wrong, if I don't post and wait for others to lead I am sulking.

I can also apparently CLOSE threads by magic according to Sunna but I have no moderator privileges

If I say I " Good thread, valuable and welcome contribution" type stuff to John I am attacking him.

According to BP I'm all Me Me Me and you lot are all sheep following blindly ??? with Sunnas blessing (Dunno why he does not like you lot though?)

and last year one person told mods I was harassing them even though I could not see their posts or read them so how could I hassle them.

and I suspect I am offending someone on another forum that I don't use that BP and Sunna are chums with and have nothing to do with ?
Odd really cos just the other day I was told there were no one posting on the other forum??

I thought we were starting to get back going again after the Tof and Bug Out Bag and Sunna issue in Spring but clearly not, never mind its Crimbo

Soooooo BP Sunna, Tof, Bug Out Bag etc please feel free to show the forum the benefits of your knowledge, I'm more than happy to let you show us where I keep going wrong.

Respects to all.

15 December 2014, 18:41, (This post was last modified: 15 December 2014, 18:52 by bigpaul.)
RE: Sooooooooo.
funny, I thought we had sorted all this out NR, after all I did apologise for my momentary lapse of good taste, I am not a chum of Sunna far from it, he's the one that's going to get by after SHTF by raiding after all and has said as much.

he (Sunna) is "muck rakeing" and your letting him by rising to his bait. ignore it and lets move on.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 December 2014, 19:24,
RE: Sooooooooo.
For everyone's benefit, Sunna has been banned for unacceptable and abusive posts.

I would take everything he has said with a pinch of salt, though most of the posts have been deleted and I'm going to close this thread and ask everyone to move on and stick with the prepping and survival discussions.