Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5th column
24 April 2015, 21:44,
RE: 5th column
All that deals with is the ones that get their passport stamped in Damascus.

It has zero effect on the one that takes a train to Vienna, gets a connection to Istanbul by way of Montenegro, takes a buss to the Turkish border and walks across well clear of any checkpoints and wears a balaclava or burka for the next year.
25 April 2015, 09:28,
how they get their is not the issue , it these people will fight / marry fighters who if they get hold of a western person will cut his or her head of and then put it on the net.
isis hate the west and would if they could kill every last one of us.

if they go to fight for isis or marry a isis fighter they should be treated as isis themselves and shot.
Survive the jive (youtube )
25 April 2015, 09:56,
any person who is a resident of the UK who wants to go and fight for ISIS or marry an ISIS fighter should be allowed to go and good riddance, but once they have left their UK passport should be cancelled and they should be put on a "no entry" list so they cannot return....
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 April 2015, 10:14,
I agree with BP they have left to live in this "Caliphate" so by my reckoning they have emigrated , goodbye and good riddance passport cancelled end of!
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
25 April 2015, 11:03,
I echo the thoughts of BP & mo. I can't for the life of me understand why the authorities try to stop them & also bring them back when they find them. Let them all go & don't ever let them back. Think of all the houses & gp/dentist spaces it'll free up for those of us that appreciate the british way of life.
25 April 2015, 13:18,
The authorities are a fifth column.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 April 2015, 13:44,
the authorities might well be the enemy of free thinkers but I don't see them carrying out sabotage of resources or infrastructure, but I can see that happening with a "sleeper" cell or persons living here who don't follow our way of life.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 April 2015, 16:00,
Sabotage is more than just blowing things up. Overloading systems until they cease to function. Power, NHS, Welfare.

They just do it bigger and better than the people they call terrorists. One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. Just ask Nelson Mandela.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 April 2015, 16:26,
I just cannot see TPTB overloading the system so that the very thing they use to control us dosent do what it is supposed to, dosent make sense. not that anything politicians do makes sense.
25 April 2015, 17:27, (This post was last modified: 25 April 2015, 17:30 by Straight Shooter.)
Cannot disagree with a word SD.

Privatization springs to mind....in other words we pay through the nose.....that,s why BP