Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SD theirs a elephant in the room
2 March 2015, 16:25, (This post was last modified: 2 March 2015, 16:29 by Geordie_Rob.)
RE: SD theirs a elephant in the room
SS, I liked your 1st response. I'd be more than happy to pay a little bit each year as a subscription if it ever got to that point. As you say, the files in the download section would be worth that alone, then there's the knowledge & input over the years on the forum.

Your 2nd response however totally lost me. Again it started off well then onto NR, para cord & a knackered tablet? Eh?

I think people being able to join again would breathe a breath of fresh air into the forums. However I understand as a fellow working class bloke that SD simply wouldn't have time to fix every little bug that popped up. Especially the ones he didn't know existed, as seems to be the case here. I just make the best of what is available at the time - the forum in this case.

Also, I'd like to give Sunna credit where it's due. I don't normally agree with most of sunnas posts & indeed get offended by some of them (I'm sure no offence is intended when posted). However it's the 1 screen name you're pretty much guaranteed to see next to articles each & every day.

Well done Sunna for your continued effort to keep the heart of this forum beating.

Messages In This Thread
SD theirs a elephant in the room - by Sunna - 1 March 2015, 12:53
RE: SD theirs a elephant in the room - by Sunna - 1 March 2015, 22:36
RE: SD theirs a elephant in the room - by Sunna - 2 March 2015, 02:32
RE: SD theirs a elephant in the room - by Sunna - 2 March 2015, 11:49
RE: SD theirs a elephant in the room - by Geordie_Rob - 2 March 2015, 16:25
RE: SD theirs a elephant in the room - by Sunna - 2 March 2015, 17:50