its only an hour long with some real great tips

basic fuse

starting a fire [arson]

plenty more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq2Wq9ue...NwaXKEeq6n
Survive the jive (youtube )
7 March 2015, 20:06,
RE: simple sabotage
Viewing stuff like that will get you on a list or at the very least flagged up by GCHQ unless you really feel you need to know this stuff I'd steer clear in this currently charged climate.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
8 March 2015, 00:07,
The technology included in the link is so old, obsolete, and common sense oriented that it holds little danger of getting you "flagged" for anything.

If you enjoy WW2 movies you have already seen most of what is being read in a very dull monotone.
8 March 2015, 01:54,
Don't know what the content was , sunna's description put me off looking.
8 March 2015, 09:36,
Sunna I love ya mate, your as mad as a fucking Badger.
8 March 2015, 10:31,
There are so many things that get you on the watch list that the list is fast becoming unusable. You can see from the simple fact that most of the latest bunch were on the list and still managed to perform terrorism.

Read this file may add you, being a prepper may add you, having firearms may add you. Being a supporter or BNP/UKIP may add you.

There are only some many people looking at these lists. When all but our useless politicians are on it it becomes useless and we then rely on your friends and family turning you in.

and to think our best and greatest died to stop fascism.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 March 2015, 11:09,
no matter who wins the next election the cuts will be so deep and far reaching that unrest is on the way , the met has now got water cannon for a reason.

the mind war on the poor has already started , how many tv shows now show the poor as the problem.
Survive the jive (youtube )
8 March 2015, 11:15,
whats that got to do with the OP? or are you suggesting starting a revolution after May 7th? slippery slope.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 March 2015, 17:05,
Mort is right. Antique, old school SOE tradecraft. I'm more worried about a hacker in Russia, Iran, China or North Korea bringing down our electric grid or a low earth orbit nudet over Nebraska causing an EMP covering most of the US and Canada.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
8 March 2015, 17:45,
I just think watching a video on how to destroy thing's whilst the country is at its highest state of alert for terrorism is foolhardy...I would suggest diy terrorist how to video's are pretty much at the top of the pile for monitoring right now especially when its described as simple sabotage....if you really want to know this stuff go to a militaria or good secondhand bookshop and buy it in hardcopy for cash.