9 March 2015, 00:17,
top cop moans about cuts
top cop in moan fest over tory cuts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...close.html

they could sell their water cannon
take a 30% pay cut and 5yr wage freeze
get on their bikes to patrol
live where they work ie council estates

can you think of any ways to cut costs .....for the boys in blue.

do you think these cuts will affect public safety.
Survive the jive (youtube )
9 March 2015, 00:34,
RE: top cop moans about cuts
More fear and Bullshit Sunna, keep the plebs worried and concerned so they run to the government for help. It's a self sustaining loop designed to keep these fuckers in jobs and justify their existence. I really need to stop drinking Tequila, it's turning me into a revolutionary: hicĀ£$%^&&**&
11 March 2015, 14:52,
I think Our Dear Leader Obummer could arrange a cultural exchange to help you out and send 1000 US police officers from around the country to learn the rudiments of operating a police nanny state, then in turn we could send out finest from places like Los Angles, CA, Ferguson, MO, Chicago, Washington, DC, Baltimore, etc. Of course as part of their cultural sensitivity training our exchange cops wouldn't be allowed to bring their guns, but would be allowed only whistles and truncheons in accordance with long established custom.

Observing the grass on the other side of the pond would, no doubt, be beneficial for all parties, except the poor citizens of course.

The above all in jest, in case it isn't obvious......

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
13 March 2015, 11:34,
Charles,

Our Plod are routinely armed now. The crims have always had access so it's only the Plebs that don't have guns.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
13 March 2015, 21:33,
Armed with what?

I still read constantly of local/street level LEO in GB having to call for armed units to confront an armed criminal.

I think I remember that in the Rigby case it took 30 minutes for an armed team to respond, and that was in the middle of London.
14 March 2015, 09:42,
lets face it , its the inner citys that need armed cops , most gun crime in the uk is black on black crime , almost the same with knife crime.

so arm where needed and normal iron bar and chemical weapons for the rest of us.
Survive the jive (youtube )