Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Plod come calling
12 March 2015, 13:50,
If Plod come calling
Just come across this on my travels which gives some advice if Plod comes a calling.

http://www.fahrenheit211.net/2015/03/12/...ront-door/
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
12 March 2015, 17:45,
RE: If Plod come calling
Great info. Nice
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here

12 March 2015, 18:43, (This post was last modified: 12 March 2015, 18:44 by bigpaul.)
I just wonder why we would have Plod calling if we have done nothing wrong? only had plod around my house once and that was 30 years ago.

isn't the idea to keep our heads down and go "grey" man?? just a thought.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 March 2015, 20:18,
Good article , as said plod Will do and act in any way they like...within or outside the law ...as they see fit to justify their own ends ...they also tell lies...just look in today,s news although the admission of lies is rather a bit late , and after three enquiries ..... with regard to being the "grey man" it matters not BP even if you do nothing wrong ....you could well see plod on your doorstep for any made up reason they choose ...as pointed out...the bigger picture here is they can do what they want...to anyone they like ...a camcorder or mobile phone could well save you....they also have antiterrorism far ranging laws they can evoke at any time if they so wish.
12 March 2015, 20:52,
(12 March 2015, 20:18)Straight Shooter Wrote: with regard to being the "grey man" it matters not BP even if you do nothing wrong ....you could well see plod on your doorstep for any made up reason they choose

You could also have the situation where you may have annoyed or fallen out with your neighbours (for whatever reason) and your neighbours decide to make a call to plod accusing you of whatever - not that that has ever happened to me of course ....... F'ing neighbours Rolleyes Big Grin but that can give plod good reason/just cause.
13 March 2015, 06:38,
Just fire all of them and quit worrying about it!

http://forum.survivaluk.net/showthread.p...5#pid89295
13 March 2015, 08:33,
what a good site , have a good look around plenty of info on the beardy men...Wink
Survive the jive (youtube )
13 March 2015, 10:05,
(13 March 2015, 08:33)Sunna Wrote: what a good site , have a good look around plenty of info on the beardy men...Wink

OY! I've got a full beard tha knows!!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.