Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food Crisis.
14 March 2015, 17:41,
Food Crisis.
Britain on the brink of a food crisis caused by a shortage of lorry drivers which could lead to empty shelves this summer. http://www.dailymail.co.uk
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 March 2015, 18:01,
RE: Food Crisis.
All we need is more of EU rules and regulations ....i think the ultimate desire is to make us all as brain dead as the complete idiots that make this shit up...what ever happened to common sense ...i would love to give idiots a bit of bitty.....with my size nine boot ! first in the head so i get their attention followed by between the legs ....so they to can enjoy the pain of the real world of which they know nothing ............yes head n willie sounds real gooood.
14 March 2015, 18:25,
this story is only a story ....their are plenty of hgv drivers just the one problem ....no hgv jobs.
Survive the jive (youtube )
14 March 2015, 18:47,
If you are all going to die this summer why are so many refugees trying to get in?
14 March 2015, 23:15,
(14 March 2015, 18:47)Mortblanc Wrote: If you are all going to die this summer why are so many refugees trying to get in?

They don't read the Daily Mail Big Grin
15 March 2015, 01:53,
From what I have seen the people that print the Daily Mail can not possibly read it either.
15 March 2015, 09:10,
Newspapers are a joke and best used as toilet paper or compost. I can't believe people still buy this crap.
15 March 2015, 10:48,
I only posted it for your information, what you do with it or about it is up to you.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 March 2015, 11:02,
No worries BP, not casting anything your way mate.
15 March 2015, 11:08,
I mean we are all prepping aren't we? so we shouldn't get caught out, should we?? if and when it happens this will only affect the non prepping/sheeple wont it??