Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Analogy Of The 20 Titanic Lifeboats
31 March 2015, 19:47,
RE: Analogy Of The 20 Titanic Lifeboats
Analogies sometimes act as safety devices, if you were to come out in straight plain language , ridicule may well be the result..."he is nuts....conspiracy theorist ...lost it etc"..... on the other hand analogies can act as ...a test, to see and gauge the readers reaction ....Do they get it ! are they in tune ? ....after all we are all on here..which means to me that we are all following a similar road together ...okay some may be in front of you ...some may be following along behind ..it does not matter what your position ..we have all shown our worries about the world we live in..we all know it can not last and can,t go on ...so we all took this path to SURVIVE what is surely coming our way. So if you do not understand a thread or in authors intent or reasoning, this should not mean your thick or lacking something ...all it means is your not there yet...no one can make you believe anything....if you don,t ...but at the very least it was put your way ,to do with what you like ...in short you are in the right space to go as far ...or little as you like ...at a pace suited to you....before the hate mail starts ....I am just like anyone else on here...travelling down the road and guess what .....i see a CROWD in front of me.
1 April 2015, 03:11,
"Just because you are on the right track does not mean the train won't run over you if you just sit there."

Will Rogers
1 April 2015, 10:04,
man who go to bed with itchy bum ,wake up with stinky finger
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
1 April 2015, 12:41,
Actually, I had enough parables read to me when I was attending a Catholic Prep School to last me a lifetime.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 April 2015, 18:10,
(1 April 2015, 12:41)bigpaul Wrote: Actually, I had enough parables read to me when I was attending a Catholic Prep School to last me a lifetime.

OOh you poor bugger that must have been a monumental mind fuck mate, especially to unleash on a young mind. Anyway you're normal now aren't you lol.
1 April 2015, 18:26,
(1 April 2015, 18:10)Tartar Horde Wrote: OOh you poor bugger that must have been a monumental mind fuck mate, especially to unleash on a young mind. Anyway you're normal now aren't you lol.
yeah, 4 years of it, wife had it too as a teenager with the Nuns, probably why we are both Pagans now.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.