Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finnish Navy discharges Depth Charges at Suspected Russian Sub
28 April 2015, 20:12,
Finnish Navy discharges Depth Charges at Suspected Russian Sub
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...aters.html

So yesterday and today the Finnish army have been hunting a suspected foreign (Russian) sub within their territorial waters.

And further to this they have detonated several 'small' depth charges in the vicinity of the suspected sub.

So is this just Finland exercising it's rights, or is it a serious escalation of tensions between Russia and the West?

How long is it likely to be before a Russian sub fires on a NATO or Scandinavian vessel, claiming it was in international waters and was acting in self defence.....?
28 April 2015, 20:51,
RE: Finnish Navy discharges Depth Charges at Suspected Russian Sub
This might be a good time to stop military exercises on Russian doorsteps then....them Russians....we slapped sanctions on them with the help of our poodles just to find out its hurting us more....then collapse the oil price cause the sanctions did not work in a attempt the crush the Russian economy which amounted to a blip or very short fart.....NOPE boys it will have to be war then...now what,s the alibi....hum ...soon as they think of one that will stand up a bit better than the former school boy thinking ..the traps will go up....along with most of us i should,nt wonder ...i mean if you keep prodding anyone and spoiling for a fight....you get one in the end ...but now and then...like all self righteous bullies, you get an uppercut ....better surround and contain them Chinese as well....oh i forgot BO already said they have done that very thing !.....buy more grain,cans,water,clothes,and in fact everything...preppers.