Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a sign of things to come??
1 May 2015, 10:30,
a sign of things to come??
just to show anyone how people will behave when SHTF. "commuters brawl as power cuts halt trains" (Daily Express 1-5-2015)."Tens of thousands of rail passengers were stuck on trains for up to 6 hours yesterday after a power failure brought travel chaos to routes through Britains busiest interchange station. FIGHTS broke out at Clapham Junction in South London. firefighters used ladders to rescue 904 passengers from one stricken train. passengers told of NIGHTMARE scenes at Clapham Junction which included commuters FIGHTING each other to get on trains amid the disruption." I wonder how many had a bottle of water(much less anything else)??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 May 2015, 10:37,
RE: a sign of things to come??
how many had a bottle of water(much less anything else)??

Not many BP...are we being set up for collapse ...a conditioning process of what you rightly point out BP signs of things to come. and well on the way....can,t think of a joke at the moment.
1 May 2015, 10:46,
apparently its not much better this morning either, trains cancelled or in the wrong place. and as for collapse SS that has been on my mind for a long time, the system(not just trains) has been stretched and stretched until it cant take any more, its only a matter of time before the whole thing collapses. not just trains or even transport, but the NHS, Education, housing, the works. but don't try and tell the plebs because they'll just call us "paranoid" and "delusional" and "mad" as per usual.(" none so blind as those who cant-or wont-see").
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 May 2015, 12:05,
Well try this on BP....... its may 1st ....its now 11.20 am....SS looked at this post earlier.....go,s for shower, can,t shake off BP s thread ...what if..... the dry run has gone to plan....all the predetermination analysis has been done and all boxes are now ticked off positive and reactions are exactly what were expected....even better....the gov now knows there is not a cats chance in hell of winning a second term....and it looks UKIP will landslide ....the SDP will win big......its all turning to shit .....SKY NEWS Saturday 7 am ....a warning of MORE sibre attacks are likely after the initial attack on Friday....scenes showing mayhem ...YES we were ATTACKED by hackers....they suspect Russia, CHINA, NORTH KOREA.....Dave recalls parliament ...this is no time for Elections Britain needs us now...right now....meanwhile ..GREECE announces a withdrawal from the euro......meanwhile Ukraine announces the fire by Chernobyl reactor is under complete control...meanwhile over in the USA...they announce the supply ship for the space station was indeed a hack.....they blame......meanwhile the Greece announcement is sending shock waves around the globe....shit for brains....i mean osbourne comes on the tele and asks for calm....on a bank holiday...get it !...meanwhile Cleggy poo reinforces SFB and says together we can sort it...united we stand.....meanwhile DAVE speaks to barrarkypoo they look real serious the phone gripped in daves hand with white knuckles thinks look bad.....Obama talks to the folks of the USA tells them he is standing shoulder to shoulder with the UK its a special relationship...MB is now belly laughing takes a sniff of evo stick from the polythene bag hanging from his belt via paracord and slips into a sputa meanwhile people are trying to get cash from ATMs ....they are not paying out....meantime SFB comes back on BBC to announce ATMs and all credit card movements are frozen.....them ruskies north Koreans and CHINA are saying nonsense.... but as your chancellor, i must protect all of British interests we want to be sure of who or what the threat or continued threats are.....cobra is convened ....it is announced a meeting of the G 20 be set up as a matter of urgency meanwhile BP go,s shopping as normal...but i bet you he tries the ATM....just in case that WELSH nutter might be half right.
1 May 2015, 12:23,
don't worry about ATM's, I mean after all, as responsible preppers, we've all got "emergency cash funds" haven't we/you??Big Grin
1 May 2015, 12:28, (This post was last modified: 1 May 2015, 13:10 by Straight Shooter.)
oh yes, old mucker .

Okay its Sunday...Dave dee dozy beaky Mick and titch announce a complete shut down of the stock markets..all banks will be closed until further notice ...further a total shut down of the internet....all forms of communication is also cut ...the only thing left is the BBC news and radio....repeats are put on.....f..king unusual but stick with it ....all information is controlled by the gov via these two outlets ...all other means are monitored just in case them ruskies slipped in under the pontypool radar ....police, traffic wardens, army, air force, navy are mobilized , food distribution centres and being set up in an attempt to stave off decent , all vehicular access is denied and restricted movement except for officials...or special elite , it is announced that fuel will be taken out of all private cars vans lorries with the exception of food distribution all nurses doctors will receive some transportation.....a curfew is put in place....people begin to panic they are not getting infomation ...they do not trust anything thats being told....Lightspeed listens in an is astounded by dares not transmit.....odd one or two break curfew.....shots ring out....SS runs out of wine gums even though his dentures are removed....if only he,d gone to home bargains as normal......
1 May 2015, 13:12,
Out of curiosity, how many preppers still use ATM's?

I personally haven't used one for at least 4 or 5 years, far too many instances both locally and nationally of gangs using cameras and card skimmers on the ATM's for me to want to risk it.
1 May 2015, 13:29,
Very little DEV but stand outside any asda tesco any bank ....watch how many people use cards to pay for food...in the end Dev that,s the way its ALL going ...it will be ALL electronic .....total control ,all transactions will be known...who spent what ,when and why imagine having to explain six packets of wine gums to the OH ...complete traceability .
1 May 2015, 13:40, (This post was last modified: 1 May 2015, 13:41 by Devonian.)
Don't get me wrong I'm the same when it comes to paying for things, I keep cash in my wallet, plus an emergency reserve elsewhere and I still use the plastic for day to day purchases etc, leaving the cash in my wallet. I just will not use an ATM that is located in the middle of a high street or elsewhere where any old crooks could interfere with it and skim your card data.

I'm assuming (dangerous word I know) that the card machines (tills) 'inside' Tesco's or M&S are safe. Obviously in an event nothing will work, but I'm thinking more about normal everyday use and protecting myself from the unscrupulous gangs targeting the cash machines in the high streets and out supermarkets etc...
1 May 2015, 13:57,
Its not a question of gangs Dev its about what emergency measures can achieve and the acceptance of the populous as the powers are rolled out the new norm established , its the same for everybody says the gov ...so its okay do not worry......i seem to remember Cyprus .....the bail in....coming to a place near you soon Dev.....the bail in documents already in place Dev ...the cash in your wallet....and even better the money in your account is what they will get and there is bugger all you can do about it...they will take it....whats left ....they will rebalance and restructure the currency and guess what....i feel this rubbery thing by my arse can,t think what it is....oh no its f...ing SFB again....double jeopardy !