Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pull the other one its got bells on....
31 May 2015, 08:18, (This post was last modified: 31 May 2015, 08:32 by Sunna.)
pull the other one its got bells on....
yet another story by a ...expert....telling us that a jihadists chemical attack is on the way.
every few week we get this ,warning us of this that and the other not so long ago isis had got hold of some nuke stuff and a dirty bomb was on the way.
why do our free..? press keep banging on about this any ideas...?http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article10274997.ece/alternates/w620/Iraqi-AFP-Getty.jpg

sorry link crappy

http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/ar...-Getty.jpg

try again....Rolleyes

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/hom...74947.html
Survive the jive (youtube )
31 May 2015, 10:32,
RE: pull the other one its got bells on....
we have had fertiliser bomb plots in the UK before, I see no reason why this isn't possible or even probable. in my list of possible threats I rule nothing out.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 May 2015, 14:25,
How well informed is the army chap, if he claims jihadists will be getting chlorine from fridges, even though it hasn't been used in fridges for years?
AS BP mentioned, fertiliser as a bomb material is pretty common though - I went to school with a kid who blew his parents' shed up with a fertiliser mix, which he had learnt to make from a farmer uncle (this method is most commonly used for blowing tree stumps in Aus).
31 May 2015, 19:41,
Fertilizer was used a lot by the IRA in the form of ANFO ( Ammonium Nitrate + Fuel Oil ).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANFO
31 May 2015, 20:40,
Ah yes, was wondering when they'd start talking about Jihadist terrorists using chemical weapons.

Seeing as on the 22nd they changed all the rules regarding buying chemicals (including adding another hundred to the banned list), so if you're caught with them, hello Mr. terrorist, wave bye-bye to your freedoms.

That and set up a licensing program for you to have certain things- £40, huge background check, and a "Certificate of good conduct" from the police.

Going through the process just now, as do some lab work at home, lawyer says it'll be "unlikely" that I'll get it, as they're turning down everyone.

The unis I'm affiliated with, (do some research with them) are having to ditch a lot of stuff too, as are some labs in industry (the government labs that were privatised a few years ago).

Going to get to the point where "neighbour's got chemicals... they're a druggie terrorist, call the police on them for your reward today."
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
1 June 2015, 11:18,
It's nothing but the media "fear factory" pumping out more "double speak" to keep the population frightened and in a state of worry. Create an enemy and then focus the populations attitude, while all the time steering them to your goal. Whilst we have a majority population of non thinking automatons this process is quite easy, and the flock always obey, they always will and they always have. Someone once said "ignorance is bliss" and it seems to me that we have an abundance it. The ability to analyse and formulate your own point of view is sadly lacking in a lot of people, and is one reason the governments of the world hate the idea of the internet and the ability it gives people to assess and come to their own conclusions. It wouldn't surprise me if sometime in the near future there are "thought Police" who will approach you with these words.
"looks like you've had too much to think citizen".
1 June 2015, 12:44,
I've never been much of a one for conspiracy theories but these days there are far too many more sheeple who just follow the flock and do and think as they are told, than there are free thinkers.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 June 2015, 16:14, (This post was last modified: 1 June 2015, 17:09 by Straight Shooter.)
Problem......reaction........solution.

create a problem

wait for the reaction

offer up the solution

the moment this clicks in your head........look around you....tell me how many things you can see.......to many......its everywhere ...from the top to the bottom....the bottom being us

Its easy to condition the population if you control the main media...visually on the news....backed up and reinforced by the tabloids....say something enough it becomes the norm....when this is achieved the act of terror can be carried out...you will still have the shock and disbelief even when carried out....the desired maximum effect is still realized ...which is the whole point....then your reaction will be required (get the bastards who did it ) we shout and demand action....Cobra meets in hours.....the solution is then offered up....laws are introduced with immediate effect.....this involves US loosing some human rights .....for the greater good of ALL and to keep us safe....this seems reasonable at first...in the heat of the moment ....then the penny drops....to late suckers

had a nightmare

this was about two guys dressed all in black wearing skirts and head scarf's....one was holding a black flag with white letters on it..the other was holding a Diana mk 2 hand pistol ...you know the ones you pushed in the plunger 177 ...bastard looked real menacing ...they held up Primarks in Caerphilly and kitted themselves out tip to toe....after this at a local garage they held up an old chap in an equally old Toyota pickup 4x4 ....yes these are two real bad boys....they then proceed to the mountain top cafe...caerphilly mountain....raise their flag and proclaim they have now taken over the whole of Caerphilly.....resistance will be dealt with by beheading (to illustrate this a Cindy doll is used ) on the six o clock news....people of Caerphilly submit to all demands ...even the offies close ...f,,k there are two of them people mutter..we stand no chance....there,s only two coppers on duty...no match for these bastards....they ring the welsh assembly for help...but no help is forthcoming ( no change there then ) .