Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is he talking about us
31 May 2015, 14:08,
RE: is he talking about us
neither of this pair have an original thought in their heads, they just rant and rave about others on their petty little blogs, blogs which usually have no right of reply. talk about in their own little world. usually it is better to avoid and ignore such people, you are unlikely to ever meet them Post SHTF, they style themselves as "preppers", "survivalists" or "bushcrafters" but they are nothing of the sort.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 May 2015, 14:11,
NO on second thoughts could not give a fucking shite.....i have resumed breathing normally
31 May 2015, 14:13,
(31 May 2015, 14:11)Straight Shooter Wrote: on second thoughts could not give a fucking shite.....

correct attitude to take SS.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 May 2015, 19:42, (This post was last modified: 31 May 2015, 19:43 by MaryN.)
What a pompous, self-opinionated little person. Do we know who he is?

And he can't spell either!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
31 May 2015, 20:36,
(31 May 2015, 19:42)MaryN Wrote: What a pompous, self-opinionated little person. Do we know who he is?

He is a member of SUK, but hasn't logged on since early February...
31 May 2015, 21:06,
Don't worry about who he is. Who cares. Although I don't agree with what he says, well, I wouldn't. Until we start making something of the site then it is pretty much just a talking shop.

We need to kick start it again after that six month period of being down. I can't do it on my own.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
31 May 2015, 21:23,
vee vill set upensey unt trapen tie unt fooker to unt tree put unt apple on head ...unt ask TARTERUPEN to fooking miss unt apple...those who agreen shouten yarvol unt SSEN.
31 May 2015, 23:45,
(31 May 2015, 21:23)Straight Shooter Wrote: vee vill set upensey unt trapen tie unt fooker to unt tree put unt apple on head ...unt ask TARTERUPEN to fooking miss unt apple...those who agreen shouten yarvol unt SSEN.

Sounds good to me Cool Big Grin
1 June 2015, 10:04,
(31 May 2015, 21:06)Skean Dhude Wrote: Until we start making something of the site then it is pretty much just a talking shop.

We need to kick start it again after that six month period of being down.

couldn't agree more SD!
1 June 2015, 13:13,
Somehow your forum fritzed and my reply to you jokers went elsewhere: http://forum.survivaluk.net/showthread.p...7#pid90587

Enjoy.