Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is he talking about us
1 June 2015, 13:30,
RE: is he talking about us
DONT FEED THE TROLL>
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 June 2015, 18:09,
My goodness!

I go off for a weekend of wild camping and all this happens!

I can not leave you Brits without my guidance for a moment before you are fighting among yourselves.

Now, I did go over to his BlogSpot and did read all the comments he made on every forum he reviewed and I did notice that he was much more fixated on how he was treated on each forum than by how much he learned or how the information was offered.

He never spoke of any of the threads we have that offer some extensive technical support on everything from gunning to archery or from stockpiling food to installing solar systems, gardening or food processing.

That bit about all the useful information being stolen from his threads on other forums was a real piece of work and some real narcissistic food for analysis.

So, the value of a forum is how much they appreciate his presence and not the content of the threads.

I did notice that his favorite American forum was Survivalboards, which had a 2012 end of the world section that was not taken down until early this year. They were still preparing for the Mayan calendar to run out almost three years after the fact!

No one over here takes that board seriously due to the input of so many ignorant people and the total lack of moderation for content or legality. Most of the answers to any query you make will be from 12 year olds, someone with absolutely no clue, or an FBI agent. If counting numbers is your measure of success then they have made it with about 30,000 members, of which only 12 have ever camped in the woods a night and can not build a fire with a road flare and gallon of petrol.

The fact that HE recommends that venue shows his total lack of contact with reality and brings any ald all his recommendations into question.

Fact is, the American survival forums have mostly died off due to the recovery of the economy. The only people that come in new are generally folks that just lost their job, never had a job, or can't find a job, and want to know how to live in the woods with no income! They used to be called bums, but I understand that is no longer politically correct terminology. They are now referred too as disadvantaged homeless.

If you want survival information from a US source that is not tied to a radical revolutionary movement, or a bunch of nut jobs, you must go to the bush craft and homesteading sites.

It is the same information presented in a more positive venue. They simply do not attach the information to any "end of the world" scenario.
1 June 2015, 18:27,
He started it first MB ..........honest......my wife forced me to post....i did not want to....she made me....none of this has nothing to do with me ! i have been manipulated . Sorry for you to come home to this....i tried to stop them...but sort of got all caught up !lol