Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayer Request
10 June 2015, 15:07,
RE: Prayer Request
Our deepest sympathies are with you are yours at this time.

Good luck.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 June 2015, 15:47,
So sorry for your loss Jonas
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
10 June 2015, 20:15,
So sorry for your loss, Jonas. We are all thinking about you - take care of yourself.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
10 June 2015, 22:10,
I have gazed at this screen for best part of thirty minuets Jonas...trying to think of a fitting reply....but i am struggling.....sorry to hear ....just does not reflect what i feel....its a standard answer, if there,s anything you need, is another , although i really do believe they are well meant and very true by the people who impart them and most genuine i have no doubts at all ...it just seems to fall short. We have never met Jonas except through a key board on here....however this does not mean love and hugs cannot travel great distances to help you through .....especially in the knowledge it could well have been me posting the loss of my wife ....back in December......Peace and Love Jonas to you and all your family...from my family....you MUST take care of yourself to paraphrase MB.
10 June 2015, 23:41,
(10 June 2015, 22:10)Straight Shooter Wrote: I have gazed at this screen for best part of thirty minuets Jonas...trying to think of a fitting reply....but i am struggling.....sorry to hear ....just does not reflect what i feel....its a standard answer, if there,s anything you need, is another , although i really do believe they are well meant and very true by the people who impart them and most genuine i have no doubts at all ...it just seems to fall short. We have never met Jonas except through a key board on here....however this does not mean love and hugs cannot travel great distances to help you through .....especially in the knowledge it could well have been me posting the loss of my wife ....back in December......Peace and Love Jonas to you and all your family...from my family....you MUST take care of yourself to paraphrase MB.

Nicely said SS, I'm sure many of us feel the same way.
11 June 2015, 07:12,
My deepest sympathies for you and your family.we are here when you need us Jonas
Ready for Anything
http://autonopedia.org/
11 June 2015, 08:35,
our thoughts are with you at this sad time JP.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 June 2015, 12:22,
It doesn't help does it, to say I know how it feels, having been through the same with my Dad but you're right, she is in a better place. Make sure you take care of yourself now, my friend...