Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
facial ......anybody
14 June 2015, 09:30,
facial ......anybody
pc pig and chums are to trail a facial reconition system at the download music festival , the system called neoface will strategically place cameras that will scan faces and compare them to a Europe wide cop data base.

so if this is a trail where will this sort of tec be used day in day out , should we worry , you know what they will say.

if you haven't done anything wrong you have nothing to worry about.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/06/11/...re_police/
Survive the jive (youtube )
14 June 2015, 09:35,
RE: facial ......anybody
welcome to 1984 and Big Brother( and no, I don't mean the TV programme).
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 June 2015, 09:48,
I do wonder if these data bases have all our photos on collected from dvla , passport office , proof of age cards , facebook ect.

all in the name of security and safety , what will happen to our private lives when were tracked 24/7 .
14 June 2015, 09:50,
there are 64 million people in the UK, I really don't think TPTB have enough operatives to track everybody 24/7 !!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 June 2015, 09:58, (This post was last modified: 14 June 2015, 10:04 by Sunna.)
it just gets worse......

fake phone masts called stingrays to listen in on our mobile calls.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/...09706.html

tptb just flag up forums , sites that they are intrested in.
preppers
commies
Nazis
ira
isis
ban the bomb
greenpeace
hunt sabs
unions
to name but a few.
14 June 2015, 13:20,
BP,

Processing power has improved so much that they don't have too. It will id you and record your locations so they know where you frequent and going to a hot area will get you added to a list.

The Stasi would have loved this technology to monitor and control the plebs and our government is no different.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
14 June 2015, 13:38,
oh well, just as well my computer is on its last legs then.
14 June 2015, 17:18,
Licence plate scanners in widespread use here also, after all the "Gummint" must recoup their loss of revenue from all those unpaid parking tickets.... Never mind the terrorists, they are just an excuse... Follow the money.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
14 June 2015, 18:17,
So what we going to do about it ? talk about it on here ...and then except it ? this has been out years...so what ! your aware...so what !.
14 June 2015, 21:18, (This post was last modified: 14 June 2015, 21:19 by BeardyMan.)
They're not very accurate when it comes to people with beards. Thankfully I added fake noses, big bushy eyebrows and the glasses with the googly eyes to my prep store years ago.

You can get glare glasses, these were made when the Google glasses came out. Use some special led the obscures your face from the camera. These should work on the F.R cameras too I guess. How effective they are, I don't know. Never worried enough to purchase them.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/anti...echnology/